079

For the professional team, there is nothing more convincing than a duel. If one is not enough, then another one.

polaris, this old legendary team, which has been silent for two years, is like a dying old man who has been sleeping for many years. It slowly stood up from the dusty land and staggered forward, walking out of many incomprehensible rugged roads, accompanied by countless people singing bad-mouthing in their ears, with chance, luck, In the pan, the light returns and so on to explain the footprints they once left.

However, these five people gathered together in difficulty, won a training match, returned to the league, and defeated last year's top four team rainbow in the arena. They walked smoothly and were particularly arrogant during this journey. They didn't care about other people's opinions. And it is such a strong demeanor that makes many people gradually unable to convince themselves that polaris is not strong.

[I think polaris really has something...]

[Don't you talk nonsense? This is the ace team that won three consecutive championships in those years. Do you know the concept of three consecutive championships?

[The cooperation between fire and island is invincible in the world. I dare to say that all the name-named wet nurses in the league at that time saw that they had to have soft legs.]

[Now children really haven't seen a real boss, have they? The z god in those years was a god who went down to earth. This record is nothing. It's just a routine operation.]

[And Z God's vision is really good. It's no joke that he can win the championship with polaris. The people he choose are all first-class geniuses.]

[After all, he is the one who can domesticate timer to be a father!]

[So I don't think blink is an ordinary person. He must be an eye-catching dark horse player.]

[I found that you are really fickle. You were still insulting people before the game, and now you have become loyal fans one by one?]

[They don't need you to say this at all, because whether you say it or not, they are strong.]

......

The rainbow side is really angry, but the originator polaris is a lively and peaceful atmosphere.

"Let me tell you, dwarf, don't be too surprised. If you play more times in the game in the future, you will often find the first person who died on the court. He is not the person who let you collect fire at all." Zhou Yanjun shook his fat index finger with an experienced look: "Zero, a dog thief, will never let go of any chance to be a bitch."

"Is it my fault?" Lin Mingfei rolled his eyes lazily beside him, and his tone was so cold that he was too cold that he could beat him: "Shiduo Beer Li rode on me to stick to my face. Can I not accept the door-to-door express delivery?" After a pause, he opened his lips and smiled like a change of face, "But it's still Xia Xiaoying's bloodline pressure is stable."

Zhou Yanjun: "???? Didn't you see the bear yellow that I helped you beat Rainbow in the early stage? With that, he also pulled Bo Yu over and showed his face: "There is also Xiao Bo!! The damage of the two of us in the early stage is added up--"

Bo Yu: "--It's not as high as Xia Tong alone."

Zhou Yanjun: "????"

Lin Mingfei: "It's better to be objective and rational."

Zhou Yanjun: "..."

Shi Ya spread out her hands: "Your behavior reminds me of an idiom."

Zhou Yanjun said with a wooden face: "Stop talking. I know it's humiliating myself."