085

When the schedule becomes tight and life becomes full and busy, time will go fast like wings.

In the blink of an eye, the progress bar of the preparation activity was half over, and there was also a quite obvious gap between the battle teams. As the top team with the strongest reserve resources in all aspects, the saber-toothed tiger has exhausted all the team's human resources and became the only successful open-up so far. It took them a week and a half for them to nibw on this 25-person large copy of the Galoran site, and in order to gather the equipment of the 1480 grade of the five people, they started a two-week brushing activity. The efficiency and workload were very amazing; the polaris team with old pots and new wine withered because of their talents. For the opening of the Garoland ruins, but due to the existence of the imaginative genius Lin Mingfei, the polaris team saw the situation clearly at the first, stopped the loss in time, and nibbled the pvx Holy Land Scorpion Eye Trench against the storm of public opinion, which all team members could not like, and used the mechanism Easter eggs left by the game. After completing an alternative configuration for the whole team, the process can not be said to be wonderful. It can be called ups and downs and attracts a lot of attention.

In contrast, other teams do not have the huge and solid human and material resources as the saber-toothed tiger, nor do they have the same strange thinking and the spirit of pioneering and innovation like polaris. Most of them have to retreat and change their tactics after a period of continuous lack of time. , imitating the polaris team to choose alternative equipment, so they all went to brush the legendary scorpion-eye trench, but then they woke up later and realized that the palace of pvx, which they had always despised, was not so easy to conquer. They were simply from a deep water and fire. The heat fell into another deep fire.

So far, the combat readiness of each team has been best with saber-toothed tiger and polaris, but somehow, compared with the saber-toothed tiger, who tried their best to brush the copy for two weeks, just to make up the equipment of the team members, the atmosphere in the polaris team over there seems much easier.

There is a saying that all five people of Polaris are very satisfied with the current configuration. Although the 1500 equipment has a little more insignificant attributes, the overall decoration score is higher than others, and the required attributes are also very balanced. The violence in the arena is very violent, and the fight is also very resistant to beating. It is simply an ideal state, so they are not entangled with what to open up the wasteland, and fight. Fighting, in the eyes of fans, what the whole polaris has to do every day is one thing, and the Buddhists are training in the arena.

Because the saber-toothed tiger team is working hard to complete their second week of land, and the team is tragically ups and downs in the Scorpion Eye Trench the day before yesterday, the five polaris can hardly meet any professional teams in the arena. They can only occasionally arrange some good anchors or amateurs to fight for them, which is also big. Most of them won with a crushing attitude. They were fearless in the arena, and the fans in the live broadcast room were also happy to watch it, so the popularity of the polaris team during the preparation period also rose steadily, becoming the top1 of the official vote "the most anticipated team".

As soon as the popularity was high, He Youjin's business here became popular. All kinds of brand endorsements handed olive branches to them. He Youjin could hardly deal with it. The spokespersons who originally cooperated with them were afraid that their accumulated fat sheep would follow others and took the initiative to pay for sponsorship. It doubled, and the mouth of He Youjin smiled crooked.

In that box, polaris just won ten times in a row from the 5v5 arena. Zhou Yanjun stretched out and said, "This is so easy to play. I won again before I did anything. Wang Ling's current player level is really incomparable to that of those years. Shit, who else can stop me!!"