044

"Tut." Lin Mingfei took the invitation and looked at it again and again, and said gently, "The gourd team."

"Has our P team been reduced to this level?" Shi Ya held her forehead and sighed.

"But fortunately, there are still teams that are willing to play training games with you, which is not too bad." He Youjin said, "And this is not what I asked for. It was their manager who took the initiative to invite me."

"Oh?" Shi Yaqi said, "How did you meet?"

"At that time, I just came out of the nine-headed bird club, that guy... There is no shop in front of the village and no shop in the back, and I can't take a taxi on the roadside. It's easy for my mobile phone to have no signal. I thought I was going to die in a foreign country, and then I bumped into the nanny car of the gourd team. HE YOU jin recalled the situation at that time: "Later, their manager gave me a ride and kept telling me that if they don't win another live game this year, they may not be able to qualify for the qualifiers. BLABLA."

"So you get along with each other?" Lin Mingfei asked.

"Yes, he kept telling me thank you for my dedication." He swims into the secluded road.

"..."

There was silence in the club of the withered team.

Xia Tong poked his face from behind Lin Mingfei. His small eyebrows wrinkled into a ball, and there were tears in the corners of his eyes. He slowly pouted, and the more he pouted higher, and his little nose was wrinkled.

"I don't know why... I feel good! Sen! I'm angry!"

Bo Yu: "Me too."

Zhou Yanjun: "Same, Bit is still angry if he can't make a training match."

Lin Mingfei's five fingers took turns to knock on his arms, and turned his eyes to He Youjin.

"Then what did you say to him?"

He Youjin sneered: "I, I held his hand and said from the bottom of my heart, I'm sorry, big brother!"

"Your harsh words are very sharp." Lin Mingfei said.

"Otherwise! If you lose! I'm really afraid that the sponsor will let me return the money I transferred back!" He Youjin gritted his teeth and said, "If that's the case, I will be so ashamed and angry that I immediately hanged at the gate of the base with Zhou Yanjun's trousers belt! Let you dogs owe me all your life!"

Zhou Yanjun was scared in an instant and leaned back tremblingly: "No, Manager He, really don't!"

Xia Tong: "We will work hard on QAQ!!"

This training match is really a person in the throat.

It seems that everyone looked down on Polaris and arranged their ending clearly. Even the 18th line team recognized that they would lose and were ready to step on them to the top.

Until before going to bed, the air pressure in the P club was very low.

In view of the fact that Zhou Yanjun and Bo Yu had taken Xia Tong to fight disorderly before, Shi Ya systematically took Xia Tong to the 2V2 mode of the arena to practice for a while. As a sharp-handed tip nanny, even if Xia Tong's equipment and basic attributes are not very good, Shi Ya can still save Xia Tong's dog's life, and will remind him to avoid skills or change the direction in time. However, because Xia Tong is not good at walking A, once he is disturbed by the opposite side, he will be in a hurry. So although they can't die, they can't beat the opposite side, and they have turned them all into a bladder bureau, which is very unhaly.

Shi Ya didn't say anything. Her attitude was still gentle and patient. After quitting the game, she said good night to Xia Tong, but Xia Tong herself was very depressed. He went back to the room to wash up. After the surroundings were quiet, the more he thought about it, the more guilty he became.