096

This is the first time that Xia Tong sang in public.

He used to dare to sing to Depong in the shower. Anyway, Deppon didn't respond to the whole process. It was quiet like a downtime. Xia Tong repeatedly doubted whether the little robot was smoked by high-temperature water vapor in the bathroom. If it was really broken, Zheng Linchuan would not take Depang to the specialty store for repair, that He was about to lose Deppon, which was his only friend, so out of the intention to maintain Deppon's life, Xia Tong gave up the plan to take Deppon into the bathroom.

Later, he met Lin Mingfei and felt that he had a particularly good relationship with Lin Mingfei. He wanted to get close to alpha, so he gradually became bold and sang to Lin Mingfei. Contrary to Debang, Lin Mingfei's reaction was amazing. Xia Tong couldn't say whether he was angry or shocked. Anyway, in the end, his mouth was covered by Lin Mingfei.

Legend has it that there is a kind of phonic idiot. Although the singing is out of tune, he doesn't feel that he is out of tune, and he doesn't even feel that there is any difference between him and the original singer, so he always sings happily by himself, and the people around him are cracked. Xia Tong belongs to this kind. Deppon didn't have a chance to say it. Lin Mingfei can't bear to say, Therefore, his enthusiasm for singing has not diminished at all, and he even feels that this is one of his strengths, and he has actively used it to socialize with the saber-toothed tiger brothers.

Singing solo in the yy channel, Xia Tong was actually very nervous. He didn't dare to look at the public screen at a glance. He stared at the lyrics all the way, for fear that he would forget the lyrics and make a mistake, which left a bad impression on the compatriots of the saber-toothed tiger. Finally, he finally finished singing from beginning to end. He cut out the page with relief and looked at the channel again. None of the three people left, and all of them ran away.

"Huh? Where have they all gone? Xia Tong was puzzled and hurriedly asked the only witness, Lin Mingfei, "Don't they like to listen to me sing?" So I left without listening to it!"

"No, they left after listening to it, and they also like it very much. If they like it, they can't bear to type on the public screen for fear of affecting your singing mood." Lin Mingfei's face is not red and his heart is beating nonsense.

"In fact, I still think it's quite strange. Why do you want to be a father for the saber-toothed tiger!" Xia Tong said, "What's the benefit of being their father?"

"Every e-sports person has a 'daddy' dream hidden in his heart." Lin Mingfei said, "Their goal is to be the father of all opponents. The player who doesn't want to be a father is not a qualified player. Do you understand?"

"...emmm doesn't quite understand."

"For example, look at me, I have been committed to 'teaching my son' and playing games with such a mentality. Now I'm so powerful." Lin Mingfei lazily raised a finger and shook it gently.

"Oh..." Lin Mingfei's example is very convincing. Compared with each other, Xia Tong nodded thoughtfully: "I understand, so I will treat Goblin as a son in the future, and then teach him how to be a man when playing the game. Is that what it means?"

"I understand it very well." Lin Mingfei smiled.

"But you still didn't say why they left without saying a word!" Xia Tong reluctantly returned to the original problem.

Lin Mingfei pretended to meditate, "In fact, this song mainly expresses a kind of ingenious teachings and ardent hope of the elders for the younger generation. They may have a sense of substitution if they are not careful. They feel that they should not waste their time and waste their lives, so they are eager to go back to train more." After a pause, "Your singing breaks through their trays and makes them change their minds and become a new person."