133

Did the little Omega follow? Did you run away like a scald? A trace, only left in place? A small rubber cushion, MM Dou bent over and picked up the rubber cushion with a blindfolded face? Get up, I just think this scene is real? It's unexpected and a little familiar...

MM Dou's heart moved slightly? Put the rubber cushion in his hand and pinched it? Pinch, pinch again? Pinch, and then find that this is an increase? Insoles.

That strange sense of vision is stronger?... The real version of Cinderella?

MM bean, do you feel yourself? He is a quite romantic person, which he also got from his ex-girlfriend's evaluation? Is it? Sure, so he thinks he has to make it higher? The insoles were returned to Xia Tong.

Besides? Two? Is there a height increase under the soles of the feet? Insoles, suddenly there is less under one foot? One, won't that become? Long and short feet? Is it? Even if you don't wrestle, it's uncomfortable to walk!

So MM beans became more firm? Want? Found it? Xia Tong and return this height? The heart of the insole.

In that room, Xia Tong seemed to have been burned all the way? It's like running like death. Do you feel like you're running? Your own two? The legs are different in length. I almost fell down several times.

The result? As soon as he ran out of the stadium, he was caught by He Youjin.

"Me? Did you run to the little ancestor? Where have you been?!! I've been looking for you for a long time!" He You went into the fire and said, "Come on, come on stage?"

Xia Tong was stunned: "Alas?"

He Youjin: "Didn't you say you wanted it? Did you shoot a personal VCR? Did you forget?? Hurry up!! The photography team is waiting there?! Don't be late? Demoral people!"

Xia Tong: "Ah, but--"

He is still in a state of long and short legs!!

He Youjin knew nothing about his current situation and pushed him repeatedly and said, "It's nothing?!! Your face is rosy and your hairstyle is in a very good state! Hurry up!"

Xia Tong was so hard-headed and was forced to drive the ducks. Put it on the shelf, stuffed in? In the studio near the venue.

At this time? In the studio, Lin Mingfei, Shi? Has Yahe Boyu been completed skillfully and in a well-behaved manner for a long time? Is it? Shoot, Zhou Yanjun, that fat man? Are you taught by the photographer? How long has it been a long time to shape? It's difficult to hide his big belly and double chin, and it's about to be finished at this moment? Mission, did Xia Tong arrive? When? Wait, is there an assistant sister? Passing by with something? When you see him? He couldn't help stopping and said with a smile, "Well, Blink, you don't seem to be as short as the legend!" Is it more than the photo? It's cute!"

Once you get it? Is it? From? Height? In the affirmation, Xia Tong was beaten? Like chicken blood, instantaneous spirit? Shaking? Get up, feel yourself? Everything he has done is worth it, so he stood up? He straightened his chest and smiled, "Of course! Me? But it's very powerful--" Before he finished speaking, was he missing? Is the foot of an insole tripped by the threshold? A moment.

"Oh, be careful!" The little sister was laughed at by him. Did she get a hook? He said, "Brother Zhao, Blink is here!"

"Oh! Positive? OK!" The man carrying the big camera got up from the ground and commanded his assistant and said, "Are you going to move the footstool over there? Come and step on Blink to align with the game logo behind, otherwise are you afraid of his height? Can't get in? The lens--"

The little sister said, "Brother Zhao, me? I feel that Blink doesn't need it anymore!"

Xia Tong work hard? Do you nod, rational? Fight: "Uh-huh, uh-huh, me? No need! Me? The height? It's okay! If you don't believe it, look!"