022

"Yes, I'm sorry!" The savage shooter who pulled over temporarily panicked and said, "I accidentally touched the dead man's head--"

"I'm so cheap to rely on you!" Zhou Yanjun said angrily.

At this time, the broken limbs of the white limbs that were originally scattered on the ground suddenly seemed to be alive, and they gathered one by one towards the heads of the dead man who had been touched. They were wrapped in a gray whirlwind, and layer by layer of adhesion and compounded into strange and huge monsters.

"Oh my God, how can a person have so many legs!" The hunter had obviously never seen the battle of the White Snow Palace, and he stepped back two steps and marveled.

"What do you call this thing? Brother, wake up!" The cat-eared girl has spread its wings behind her back and flew away from the ground lightly and quickly, just to avoid those sharp ice.

The red light of the warning flashed on the edge of everyone's vision, prompting them to enter the battle. The strange music was not turned off. At this moment, the monster also made a sharp smile, which directly filled the effect of horror and thriller.

Xia Tong screamed "wow" and turned around and ran away.

"Come back, Xia Tong! You can't run away from the war!" Zhou Yanjun shouted and saw the little wizard running desperately like his buttocks on fire. Before he ran two steps, he was bounced back by the air wall and fell on the ground with a strong buttocks.

Xia Tong cried even more.

This scene was chaotic enough. Zhou Yanjun said helplessly, "Xiao Bo! You fucking hold the hatred first!"

"I know!" The axe warrior bravely rushed up to the formed skeleton monster and slashed fiercely. The monster flew out with two broken limbs in an instant, followed by a hoarse roar.

"Ding" Boyu stubbornly carried the huge skeleton white claws, and went back two meters, and the blood bar was one-third empty.

"Oh my God!" As a wet nurse, the cat-eared girl was shocked and screamed and flew over to put a damage reduction shield for Boyu: "Why are you so crisp--" Before she finished speaking, she noticed something wrong, because the hate value list at the top right of the page was suddenly disrupted, and she adjusted the ID of Bo Yu up and down.

Then the skeleton monster turned around and rushed straight towards her.

"I'm OT!!!" There is no sexy and elegant image of the female elf. She retreats like a big rill moth, and the screams resounded through the underground palace.

Usually, after the tank starts the group and pulls the BOSS first, the hatred value will be in the first place. The additional effect of equipment and skills will stabilize the hatred value and make the BOSS only attack him. However, if the hatred is unstable, the teammates will OT, and the wet nurse will be the first to take the brunt.

Boyu reacted quickly and immediately found the problem. He patted his head and shouted, "I didn't have any equipment skills!" Don't breastfeed the wet nurse, wait for me to pull back the hatred! Go back and go back!"

"Can you do it alone!" The hunter panicked.

"Damn it, who are we Xiao Bo? The first axe battle in the national service, the trump card T is okay." Zhou Yanjun sneer, "Listen to him. He can't die."

Several people dispersed the encirclement according to their words. Boyu was alone in the battle. His skill release began to become cautious. Every axe was cut down, leaving enough time for himself to walk. Although he was not as fast as the elf, he could always use rolling and running to avoid the key skills of the boss. Before long, he had already put B OSS slipped back to the original point. The skeleton monster turned 180 degrees, leaving a safe back to the remaining four people, but the blood line of Boyu was not in the lower half.