024

He Youjin swallowed a mouthful of saliva and wavered.

Although today's society is developing rapidly, the stereotype of the second gender still exists. People will still feel that Alpha is strong, Omega is suitable for returning to the family, and Beta is the existence of filling the AO job vacancy.

He Youjin is a typical Virgo. He is competitive and strives for perfection. He is smart and excellent, but because the second gender is Beta, he is not easily excluded by Alpha at work. Although Lin Mingfei is a straight A, he does not have straight A cancer. Although he did not like to study when he was young, he was very capable in all aspects. Now he is unemployed and depressed. It is actually a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to meet such a well-knowing old acquaintance like Lin Mingfei who is willing to provide a job.

"Occ." He said with a straight face, "I declare in advance that I am very tentful and difficult to get along with. If you want me to be a manager, you must listen to me."

"As a manager, you have to care about everything to make money." Lin Mingfei said.

"The Omega in your base is good-looking." He Youjin pinched his chin and said, "Is it one of your family members?"

"I can't talk about it." Lin Mingfei coughed and said perfunctorily.

"That... He Yujin took a cold breath and leaned back in horror: "Is it... He is your group of evil Alpha playthings used to vent their desires in their spare time!"

"..." A huge tic-t-t-t-toe popped from the corner of Lin Mingfei's forehead, and he couldn't bear to say, "You fucking show me eight o'clock!"

He Youjin: "."

The SUV drove smoothly on the road. He You put a neck pillow on the back of his neck and was brushing his mobile phone attentively. He has spent the shortest time familiarizing himself with the relevant matters, and his eyebrows gradually gathered.

"What's wrong with your black material? You shouldn't run to the powder, should you?" He said solemnly, "Zero, since you want to be a partner, you'd better not hide these things from me."

Lin Mingfei's face was as heavy as water, looking straight ahead.

"That was a child in my friend's family. At that time, he was in high school. During the rebellious period, he ran away from home to watch Wang Ling's league." He said lightly.

"Then why did he come to you? Is it your fan?"

"Hmm."

"Then it's okay. Just clarify it! There's nothing you can't say!" How to swim into the road.

Lin Mingfei squeezed the corners of his lips for a moment and turned slightly white.

"That child... I was a little mentally ill. I left a suicide note for my family saying that he wanted to watch my game, which scared my family, so his grandfather had to ask me to find him.

"Did you go?" He Youjin was slightly shocked: "Then your game--

"

"I'm in the group stage. I'm on the bench." Lin Mingfei said, "Because our previous points were high enough, even if we played as substitutes that day, it generally did not affect the follow-up schedule."

"But your fans will definitely not be happy." He Youjin said, "Isn't it going to quarrel?"

Lin Mingfei didn't say anything.

He Youjin pinched his chin and said to himself, "Now there is a flood of information on the Internet. If we really make a statement like this, there will definitely be someone who will get rid of human flesh, and will inevitably be cyber violence... But you can't suffer from it!"

Lin Mingfei sighed gently and said, "Actually, something happened later."

"What?"

"I promised him at that time that if he was willing to go home and study hard, he would take him to see the national finals of Wang Ling."

"Didn't you make it to the finals?"

"That's not true. With the strength of our team, there is no suspense to enter the finals, but the way they sold the tickets was adjusted that time, and I didn't get the tickets." Lin Mingfei said, "And I was busy with training at that time. I told the child that there would be another time, and I would take him to the scene next time." Lin Mingfei paused for a moment, suddenly stepped on the brake, and the SUV suddenly stopped on the side of the road.

"But the child didn't know which scalper bought a standing ticket on the spot from, which was located outside the area of the legal viewing platform, and later..." Lin Mingfei leaned over and slowly put his forehead against the steering wheel. The dense noise in his memory surged over like a tide.

......

"It's the folding frame that collapsed--!!"

"How can you stand in that kind of place!! Are they crazy about money!!"

"My super!! Chao Chao, what should you do if you leave, mom!!"

"Ming Fei, he had an accident to watch you play the game! He had an accident because he worshipped you--"

"Why did you promise to show him the game? Why!"

......

The group cried so much that he stood there at a loss, and his mind was blank.

There were black-and-white photos of the teenager on the mourning hall, which gradually printed double shadows, which were twisted like a ghost. He raised his hand and rubbed his eyes, which were useless. He rubbed them for a while until he pressed his eyeballs until they were swollen and painful, and the ghosts could not disappear.

For a moment, he felt that he had stepped into the abyss and was over.

"Zero, Zero, are you all right?" He Youjin shouted worriedly and anxiously, holding his arm: "Don't scare me!"

Lin Mingfei's low and long breath. He opened his eyes, and the picture in front of him was clear and sound, reminding him that everything was over.

"I'm sorry, I didn't expect this to happen." He Youjin said awkwardly, "So you took a two-year break because of this?"

"It's not all." Lin Mingfei said, "This incident had a great impact on me, which in advance inducing my occupational disease. At that time, I saw things with ghosts, and normal life became a problem, not to mention playing games. At that time, I thought it was a psychological problem..."

"Psychological problems?!" He Youjin's face changed slightly.

"You were also shocked, didn't you?" Lin Mingfei laughed: "If it is a psychological problem, it is actually difficult to have a cure, and it is likely to evolve into a chronic disease that is easy to relapse, then my career is over." He patted the steering wheel and said easily, "Fortunately, I can still have surgery."

"In those two years... Are they all alone? No one told me?" He Youjin's heart was blocked and asked in a low voice.

Lin Mingfei didn't say anything.

He Youjin was in a bad way again, "You are awesome, big heart player. If I were to be depressed, alas, what is this? There is no disaster! In fact, I want to say that the child's matter has little to do with you. You are so kind. His heart was heavy and he didn't know how to evaluate it. He could only shake his head and said, "It's evil... The dead are the big, and the dead are big. Let's not talk about it.

"In fact, no matter how detailed this kind of thing is clarified, it is still willing to believe, and the black does not believe it." Lin Mingfei said calmly, "E-sports, winning or losing is the absolute truth."

"You players can ignore it, but I have to take measures." He Youjin said, "You can not explain it, but you have to deny it clearly. Then... It would be great if there was any other big event that could cover this topic.

"Other big events--" Lin Mingfei pondered and suddenly stepped on the accelerator.

"Hey, what are you doing!" He Youjin was pressed on the back of the car by inertia and said in horror, "Forget the big event of a car accident!"

"What are you thinking about! Let's go back and do something." Lin Mingfei snorted: "What our P team is best at is to do things."