104

Debang's "buzzing" self-vibrated in place for a long time. Xia Tong thought it had something wrong again, but Lin Mingfei did not feel surprised at all. If he guessed correctly, this is this monster robot that has become a spirit accumulating anger.

"Alpha, dog, Alpha, dog." Deppon made a sound.

The order of speech was also reversed. He was bullied by this artificial mental retardation so many times. Today, he finally had a chance to move back. Lin Mingfei was simply refreshed. He turned up from the bed, raised his hand and pressed hard on Xia Tong's head, and said with satisfaction: "Reverse Zhengdebang, I fixed it for you. You see, he won't affect the operation like this, me? I'm too sleepy. Go back to bed first. Let's talk about it tomorrow.

Let you, a mentally retarded robot, stay like this for one night.

On the one hand, little Omega felt sorry for Debang, and at the other hand, he also felt sorry for Lin Mingfei. In the end, he made a choice between the two and leaned against Lin Mingfei.

"Brother, go back to bed... You're going to have a good night's sleep. I'm really thanks to you today. He hugged Lin Mingfei's waist and rubbed him twice on Alpha's broad shoulder, still like a puppy: "Good night, me? I like you the most!"

It's like a cluster of huge fireworks blowing up in my chest, colorful.

Lin Mingfei closed his eyes and took a deep breath. The corners of his lips couldn't help rising, and he strode out of Xia Tong's bedroom with the same hands and feet.

It was hard toss Lin Mingfei this night. He was really tired. He fell asleep as soon as his head touched the pillow. Before? He slept honestly in the middle of the night, but began to dream in the middle of the night. He had a very strange dream.

In the dream, he married Xia Xiaohuo. He wore the Gao Ding selected by the supervisor Shi Ya? The suit, standing in the solemn and gorgeous cathedral, is a bright beam of light directly above the head, and there are fluttering petals and feathers all over the sky.

The flower-filled arched doors were set up in rows and spread to the gate of the church. The seating areas on both sides were full of guests, applauding and looking forward to it.

Lin Mingfei knew what he was waiting for anxiously, and his heart was also surging. After a long time, those cheers and blessings echoed in his ears, and the figure he missed finally appeared at the gate.

But it's two people.

Oh, yes, one is that he likes it so much? Omega Xia Xiaoying in it, still? There is an elder who should be Xia Xiaoxun. He wants to hold Xia Xiaoxun as an escort, and then? Xia Xiaoyu's hand was delivered to his own hand, implying that Xia Xiaoyu will start a brand-new journey for the rest of his life. The guardian will be Lin Mingfei, the Alpha.

What a heart-whacking ceremony this will be!!

Lin Mingfei's heart pounded.

The figure got closer and closer, and he gradually saw the person coming against the light.

Petite Omega boy? Wearing a white wedding dress, the sequins glittered brightly, like an angel landing on the world. A faint blush appeared on his beautiful face, like a first ripe and seductive apple.

Lin Mingfei stretched out his hand to him excitedly, and then saw the guy in a straight suit with Xia Tong's arm around him.

Wait, why is this guy so round??

Bypassing a flower arch, the guy's pink round head finally appeared. An enlarged version of the giant Debon of equal height was stuffed in the oversized black suit. His round hand was holding Xia Tong, and the LED light on his forehead began to flash.