081

Compared with pure holographic e-sports, the preparation activities of Wangling Games are more like a battle for the Central Plains in the background. Each club is like a small country, trying its best to fight for the throne of the world. This is also the reason why even if there is no fierce online duel, Wangling's "preparation activities" are also popular. Fans are really happy to stay in the live broadcast room to watch the teams cheat you and go.

The matter of the polaris team going to pvx has caused a lot of trouble since the previous stage. At the beginning, everyone was shocked and speechless about their decision-making. Even the fans of polaris were full of distrust of them, but it was also because of this. Emotionally paved, after they crushed the raninbow team to win the victory, the audience's impression of them changed greatly. The established impression of the "fading team" was diluted, and instead, the "three consecutive championship veteran team" gradually entered everyone's vision.

At present, the situation of the five people of polaris is very hot. As soon as the card bug installation came out, they were once again at the forefront of public opinion.

This time, the fans of polaris, who have just rekindled hope, are unwilling to show weakness.

[What card bug? It's all made by the game official. Do you think it's a bug or a bug?

[Does anyone stipulate that shoes must be put in the shoe part? Can you post the rules and have a look?

[I don't know if you can use things you're not good at, but they're all bugs, right? From then on, don't look at the strategy. The strategy is full of bugs.

[polaris is equipped with the ability, why do they say they are stuck in the bug? Why do you ask the official to repair it? Are you the official father of the game?

[I think it's rainbow's brain-damaged fan. Let's just change the name to Caihong Team. It's vegetable and red-eye disease. I think your eyes are so red that you're going to bleed.]

......

Maybe the black polaris was always slapped in the face before. After too many times, the counter-truistic remarks on the network seemed to be a little more "pertinent", but they still slept and kept the main rhythm.

[...... Reasonable card bug assembly is not a matter of principle, is it?

[That is to say, if there is a problem, it is also the pot of the official game development department. Did you fall asleep while writing the program? [ Knock] [Knock]

[If you lock this equipment bar, you can only put shoes in it. Who will install other equipment in it? Funny.]

[Yes, it seems a little unspeakable to use this black polaris. Why don't you fix the bug quickly?]

[Hehe, why do other teams know how to wear shoes? Do you polaris want to put jewelry in the shoe position? If you are opportunistic, you are opportunistic. What do you avoid when you are important?

[Are you mentally retarded upstairs? Did ordinary people find this kind of bug?

[Ocled, I know that the owner of your family is not working well. Kneel down.]

[Ha ha, it's easy to use zero brain.]

[I think people in other teams have known this bug for a long time, but everyone disdains doing such a bad thing.]

[It's a serious and ambitious professional team that won't wear this kind of equipment, okay?]

[That is to say, even if we rainbow lose this game, we can't play the arena barefoot! Don't be ashamed!

[Strongly request the official to fix the game bug!! Optimize the game!! Give players a fair and just experience!]

[Please give the official punishment to the polaris team! Let everyone know the seriousness of the card bug!!]