105

"Who will marry whom?..." Xia Tong really fell into a new blind spot again: "I'll marry you? With you? Is there a difference in marrying me?

"Of course!" Lin Mingfei's forehead and blue veins jumped: "How can Omega marry Alpha!"

"Then why can't Omega marry Alpha?" Xia Tong's thirst for knowledge came up and persistently asked.

"Ah, this..."

Lin Mingfei was actually stopped by him and couldn't answer.

Yes, why can't Omega marry Alpha? ...

When he was stunned, what was the movement of his hand? It didn't stop. Debon was reassembled. This time, the little robot finally had a head and a buttock.

The little robot was powered on, and the eyes of the LED light blinked, and it turned out to open its voice.

"Alpha's marriage to Omega means him? Will it be you later? The □□, corresponding, Omega married? Does Alpha represent you? He will become his virtuous assistant. Alpha and Omega are strong and soft, and the yin and yang are combined. The saying of marriage customs has been formed for thousands of years, only? It's just a habit."

"Oh, so that's it." Xia Tong suddenly realized, and an inspiration suddenly appeared: "That is to say, it doesn't mean that Omega can't marry Alpha, just? Is everyone used to saying that, so? With? Not necessary? Change it, right?

"The party who marries usually spends more money and manpower, and is usually played by Alpha, who has more social roles." Deppon continued to explain very well.

"Ah, yes, that's right, that's it." Did Lin Mingfei finally come to his senses? When he came, he nodded and echoed, "The married party will be a little easier. Just wait for someone to pick it up at home, and in the process of picking up and dropping off, the married party is it okay? Give? The party who marries sets up all kinds of obstacles. If the party who marries does not match the heart of the party who is married? Yes, maybe I can't even enter the gate!"

"Wow! What do you see? The party who is married is better!" Xia Tong clapped his hands, and then he was a little puzzled. He reached out and nodded his chin: "Then take a picture of you? In this way, those who marry people are Alpha with more social roles, so? It's the kind of Alpha with no money and no one. What should I do?

Deppon's words are concise, simple and rude? The answer came out: "That kind of Alpha doesn't deserve to marry a wife."

Lin Mingfei: "."

Does Xia Tong have something? Think? With a nod, the problem was successfully solved.

Lin Mingfei took a long breath of relief beside him? Qi, thin sweat oozed from my forehead, which was quite a feeling for the rest of my life.

"Thank you for helping me out." He patted Deppon's round head from the bottom of his heart? He said, "We get along well with each other, you? Don't worry? I won't call you later? Artificially retarded--"

Debon sat on his lap, and the small eyes of the LED light flashed twice and answered quickly.

"Call me Dad."

Lin Mingfei: "????"

The holiday on this day of Christmas, from the perspective of the busy workers, can be called a white horse crossing the gap, and it ends in the blink of an eye.

Shi Ya, Zhou Yanjun and Bo Yu San? Personally, I was very conscious. At nine o'clock in the morning after Christmas, I stepped back and returned to the base.

A day off is also a kind of rest for them. They are radiant and re-invested in preparation training. Do they want to? The first thing to do? Is it the training games played with the saber-toothed tiger before the festival? Take it out and review it.