117

After He Youjin left, a group of elderly Internet addicts in the room released themselves one after another, and Goblin sat directly beside Xia Tong.

"Oh, also? I'm not afraid to tell you." He laughed and said, "We are watching you Polaris now more than Dylan!" Right, Blink? You are the most humane!" After saying that, he was going to hook up with Xia Tong.

Lin Mingfei has been staring at him squintingly. Seeing that he wants to move, he immediately stretched out his arm. Xia Tong hugged her side a little and kicked Goblin: "Sit away. No one kisses you. After this meal, everyone walked halfway to the road. No one will show mercy when they get on the field!"

"Oh, Zero, this is your fault!" Goblin too? Not angry, he said lazily, "I specially asked YOYO to bring so many Kaisailu to treat the basic diseases of your base!" Wait?!"

Xia Tong was still huddled in Lin Mingfei's arms, and his face was full of confusion. Then he was suddenly stuffed by Goblin with a cloth bag bigger than his head.

"Here, these are all brought to you! Eat well and go to the toilet! I can't be constipated anymore!" Goblin was in high spirits, and deliberately grabbed Xia Tong's small arm and put it on the large bag of plug appearance, making a "full load? The simple and simple shape of "return".

Xia Tong: "..."

Little Omega was stupid for two seconds and blushed in an instant.

"Ah, ah, ah!!" What did he say? I couldn't even say it. I threw the thing away, twisted my body and stepped over from the front of Lin Mingfei. He squeezed into the inside and sat down, shrinking into a ball.

Separated? A Lin Mingfei, Goblin couldn't see little Omega at all. He hooked his neck and looked at it unsatisfiedly for a while. Then he was patted on the shoulder by Lin Mingfei and held him down.

"We have received your kindness, but things... Do you still keep it? Use it yourself."

"What's wrong with your P team? We wear team uniforms, but you actually wear regular uniforms? How many? What do you mean?" Mo Lan stared at Zhou Yanjun and gritted his teeth: "You bought your fucking fashion brand now, right?"

Zhou Yanjun had a belly, "What's the matter again!" Are you so handsome and blind?"

"Bah!" Mo Lan said, "It's coquettish like a male publicist. If you don't know, you think you're picking up the guests!"

"Isn't it better to dress better to fully express your respect for you?" Shi Yato cheeks, raise your eyebrows and? Laughing: "But handsome? It is one of the basic qualities of our team.

Arguing is quarreling. Everyone is not an introvert, but? And that? The former? There was a lot of communication, so the two sides quickly became lively and chatted passionately.

Since it was Lin Mingfei's bamboo stick, none of them had mercy when ordering. The saber-toothed tiger read the menu from beginning to end, and the menu returned? In Zhou Yanjun's hands, he was read again from beginning to end.

The food is delicious, and everyone is very happy, right? They stopped talking to each other and gradually began to say something from the bottom of his heart.

"How do I feel? Are you isolating Dylan?" Lin Mingfei asked Goblin.

"Be confident and remove the word feeling." Goblin inhaled the bubble water and said, "But it's not that we isolated him. It's not that he doesn't do anything. He usually yells at us. He always shakes his face, and then it gets worse."

"You mean that he made a deliberate mistake in the last training match?" Lin Mingfei asked.

"Hmm." Goblin didn't say anything. He was so angry when he mentioned it and couldn't help swearing.