150 End of the text

Xia Tong woke up and saw one next to his pillow. The hair was dark, and it was even neatly packed in a transparent laughing specimen bag, which was tightly sealed.

He raised his head in a daze and saw Lin Mingfei coming out of the bathroom, one? Hand? Rub it? At the back of the head, there was a toothache on his face.

Fortunately, he had a lot of hair, and it was harmless to pull out a small handful. From a distance, his head was still lush, but pulling his hair seemed simple, but in fact it took great determination.

Is Lin Mingfei a cruel man? Spicy, one? Secondary success, the head has been since last night? It hurt until this morning.

Xia Tong was stunned and said, "This? Did I pull it out?"

Alpha paused for a few seconds and nodded faintly: "Yes, you pulled it out."

Xia Tong felt that he had lost his memory and pointed to it? The small specimen bag: "... This? Did I pack it too?"

Alpha continued to nod and rub it? Is the movement of your head harder? Some, "Yes, you packed it."

Xia Tong was dumbfounded for two seconds. Obviously, he believed Lin Mingfei's words more than his own brain, and he was immediately overjoyed.

"Ah, ah, I've finished the task!!" Is he happy? I sat up from the bed. I can't put it down? Hold that bag of hair.

Lin Mingfei rolled his eyes silently.

Does he think Gu Dongshengyi? It must be that I don't know Xia Xiaoxun enough to hire Xia Xiaoxun to do business.

Xia Xiaoying is just like a rescuer called by a monkey.

There is no need to say a few more words, and there is nothing left for Gu Dongsheng.

According to Lin Mingfei's understanding of Gu Dongsheng, this? The whereage of his hair was so clear that the dead old man surnamed Gu never gave up the idea of him as his own father.

In view of Gu Dongsheng's? The perseverance is really touching. Lin Mingfei is a little numb, and he wants to let him go.

But this? The head was sent out for a long time, but Gu Dongsheng didn't come to him? Next, or reveal something to him, Lin Mingfei is a little unaccustomed to it. He wonder if the efficiency of the genetic identification agency is so low? One? After coming and going, Lin Mingfei found that he seemed to be concerned about this matter, so he found one? An auspicious day, don't you feel awkward? Gu Dongsheng sent a text message.

[I, hair, understand?]

Gu Dongsheng: [I don't understand.]

Lin Mingfei: "..."

Lin Mingfei: [Don't think I don't know. Didn't you ask Xia Tong to mess with my hair? Then what?] Gu Dongsheng: [Throw it away.]

Lin Mingfei: "..."

This? A dead old man who doesn't play cards according to the routine! Are you deliberately trying to get his appetite to get revenge on him?

Lin Mingfei: [I know you went for a paternity test. What's the result?]

Gu Dongsheng: [Don't you care what the result is? I think it's good for both of us to be like this now.

Lin Mingfei: "..."

His mood moved, and suddenly an idea came to him.

Sure enough, they are not related by blood, right?

That's why Gu Dongsheng's attitude has become like this? It's like.