045

Asking for food is the fastest way to make money in the world.

If it was Xia Tong, who had just run away from home, he might have believed it directly.

But now he is different! He! It's Niu Hulu Xia Tong! I have been out for so long! After experiencing the ups and downs! It's not as easy to fool as before!

"Is this true?" Xia Tong expressed a little doubt, "Uncle, why don't you ask for food?"

The stall owner stared at the bull's eye: "... You have learned to talk back, haven't you?"

Xia Tong: "Wo!"

The stall owner squeezed his voice and learned from him: "You just said, 'Uncle, teach me how to do it, I'll learn now!'"

I don't know if he was diaphragmisted. Xia Tong flattened his little mouth aggrievedly: "How can I talk like this..." He sighed, looked helpless, and turned around and said, "Okay, I'll go now."

"Oh, don't run too far! Just next to my stall, let me see you. Don't think about slipping around. My old legs can run faster than the city manager!" The stall owner raised his voice and said, "Twenty yuan! When will it be finished!"

Xia Tong nodded honestly, then dragged a pony, sat down regularly not far from the fried skewer stall, put the big iron rice bowl forward, and officially began the journey of begging for food.

People came and went at night, and the business was booming, but he couldn't stand the stall owner's skillful method of frying skewers. He could still make a gap in a daze in the middle of the journey. He used this daze to glance at the little boy who was sitting not far away and begging for food.

A big rice bowl, a small pazar, the little boy didn't say anything. He stared at the crowd coming and going with his innocent and smart eyes. He looked at others and others didn't know what he wanted to do. At most, he looked cute and smiled or kissed. The scene was depressed and stupid.

The stall owner suddenly had some malice in his heart, and he didn't do business. He took out a white board and a few oil pens from the bottom of his iron car, and swayed to Xia Tong leisurely.

Sure enough, the rice basin in front of Xia Tong was empty, and the stall owner sneered and said, "If you don't open your mouth to shout, you may not be able to charge 20 yuan until tomorrow morning."

"Chang out with your mouth open?" Xia Tong raised her head blankly.

"Yes, you have to have a reason to beg for money, right? Otherwise, why did they give you the money they worked so hard to earn for nothing? The stall owner said.

Xia Tong thought for a thought and nodded, "What you said makes sense. Should I tell them that I don't have money to eat fried skewers?"

"Do you think this reason is to be beat or not?" The stall owner asked.

Xia Tong thought about it again and became more and more aggrieved: "I owe you a beating, because I don't bring money is my own reason."

"That's right." The stall owner said.

"What should I do?" Xia Tong asked helplessly.

"So you have to make up a decent reason! Let others give you the money willingly. The stall owner said, "Have you seen the costume TV series?"

"No." Xia Tong shook his head.

"There are often that kind of bridge in it, do you know?" The stall owner also dragged Zhang Xiaoma over with great interest, sat next to Xia Tong, and began to draw for him: "On the street where people come and go, a poor girl wears filial piety, with a straw mark on her head, and spread a piece of white cloth in front of her, with four big characters written in red pen - selling herself to bury her father!"