018

It's the first time that Zhou Yanjun is so old that he has to send a notice in advance when he is angry. It's very ceremonial. However, the content of this trailer is not intimidating.

It is impossible not to talk to Xia Tong. Zhou Yanjun was already impatient. At this time, he was confused and felt that he was always wronged. He kindly came up to say hello to this little thing and was scolded for no reason.

"What gorilla? Who the hell is a gorilla? He said angrily.

"That's your KUQ! Touch the one against Princess Mengluo and touch that..." Xia Tong tried his best to describe it, trying to help Zhou Yanjun recover his memory.

"Ocable, stop it!!" Zhou Yanjun instantly lost to Xia Tong's strong expression ability: "I know who you're talking about. It's King Kong, right?... It's not you wait a minute. What is our KUQ? Is it their KUQ? Look at my prefix. I'm not friends with them!"

"I don't care. Anyway, you beat me up for him. He's a bad guy, and so are you!" Xia Tong was still very angry.

Zhou Yanjun was numb and felt that he could not wash the image in Xia Tong's heart. He could only continue to ask, "What's wrong with you?"

Referring to what happened just now, Xia Tong's anger gradually turned into grievances, and he began to complain: "They don't take me with them!" Kick me out of the team!"

Zhou Yanjun: "What's the book? White Snow Palace?"

Xia Tong: "Well, I have to do the task."

"Oh, what is this? I'll take you to fight." Zhou Yanjun said with a sigh of relief.

"Can you do it?" Xia Tong was slightly suspicious.

Zhou Yanjun shouted unhaply: "Hey! You gadget dare to question me. Do you know that our P team was the first echelon of the White Snow Palace, and the first version of the customs clearance strategy was drafted by us!"

Xia Tong didn't give any face: "I don't know!"

Zhou Yanjun: "... That's all! The hero doesn't mention the bravery of those years! Wait, I'll come to you."

Xia Tong: "That's good."

Zhou Yanjun: "It happens that Xiao Bo is coming too. Let's form a group by ourselves."

Just do it. Zhou Yanjun sent an invitation to form a team. Xia Tong agreed. After entering the team, he saw Polaris_Fire and Polaris_Island lying neatly in the queue.

The more Xia Tong looked at it, the more he felt that his three words [Xia Xiaoyu] were particularly eye-catching in it.

"My name is so rustic, and it also destroyed the formation." He said.

"Then you can change it. I'll buy you a name change card." Zhou Yanjun was worried that there was no place to brush his goodwill towards Xia Tong and said positively.

"Change it to Polaris to take the lead." Bo Yu suddenly said.

YU TONG WAS STUPTED AND HAD A "BUBBLE" IN HIS HEART. THE SMALL EXPECTATION LIKE SOME KIND OF COLOR BUBBLE SUDDENLY FloatED AND WAS DETECTED.

"Yes, is it okay?" He is still a little timid.

Zhou Yanjun was directly happy: "Yes! Hey, fuck Xiao Bo, you really have a lot of ideas. It's so exciting. Xia Tong changed his name to Polaris, and you can pretend to be our non-staff.

There are indeed many people who love professional teams in the game who will spoof their IDs. Add the prefix of their favorite teams to the front, and the game officials and teams are never banned, which is part of the fan culture.

"Well, then I really changed it!" Xia Tong is eager to have a try.

"Re-reve it, change it quickly." Zhou Yanjun said, "What are you afraid of? I'll buy you a name change card now."

"Then I'll think of a nice name!" Xia Tong jumped up. He was about to use his little brain to get a card ID, but a few words suddenly sounded in his mind.

......

"When Ping Shuai comes back, we can start rehabilitation training."

"He is the original wizard of our team."

"You are sleeping in his room now!"

......

Those words echoed in my ears, with a silky murmur, and Xia Tong's pupils dilated for a moment.

Polaris' original professional wizard is coming back.

What does this mean? It means that the room of five people will be full, which means that the four friends he met is about to shift the focus of their lives, which means that the non-staff personnel temporarily brought into the base by Lin Mingfei have become redundant and need to be moved away.

This suddenly awakened cognition was like a knife without a scabbard. He hurriedly exored out a piece of meat in his heart, and the blood ooze out, which was very painful.

Zhou Yanjun over there has quickly bought a name change card and is ready to trade with him.

"Quickly, come on, join us!"

Xia Tong didn't accept it.

He found that there were some deeper desires in his heart. After the shells on the surface were peeled off, they were gradually exposed to the sky. These desires were dark and unsightly.

"What's wrong? Don't you want to change Polaris?" Zhou Yanjun's heartless iron and simple man is still asking, "Don't you like our Polaris or something?" Come on! The whole family should be neat!"

"It's not that I don't like it." Xia Tong whispered to herself.

But we are not a family. These words echoed repeatedly in his heart.

What if the prefix is changed? This prefix will only remind him all the time... Remind him that he is a fake with the intention to mix in.

It's really... When he first came into a strange world, he was brought into such a beautiful place by Lin Mingfei.

It's completely different from Zheng Linchuan. Everyone is so kind to him. Okay, he doesn't want to leave.

When his nose was sore, he suddenly began to feel sad.

Although there was no face-to-face, Zhou Yanjun, who was very nervous, also noticed a trace of abnormality.

"No, even if you don't want to change it, just think I haven't mentioned it to Xiao Bo! Let's go. Let's take you to the book.

"I have a stomachache. I want to go to the bathroom. I'll get off first." Xia Tong knocked in the chat box and hurriedly went offline without waiting for Zhou Yanjun to respond.

The cocoon hatch opened suddenly, and Xia Tong almost ran out as if he had escaped. He ran into Lin Mingfei's bedroom, slammed the door, and locked himself into the bathroom.

Suddenly, it was quiet around, and the last strength that supported him was also gone. His tears fell down like opening the gate. Xia Tong took out his mobile phone tremblingly while inhaling hard and sent a message to Lin Mingfei in WeChat.

[Zero, thank you for taking me to play these days. I'm very happy here.]

[Should I move out? Then I'll charge Deppon and let him find me a new house to live in. Don't be embarrassed to tell me.

He arranged here, and tears had completely blurred his eyes, and the sadness of the unblocking surged. He bit his lower lip tightly and tried not to cry. His fingers knocked out a few words uncontrollably.

[But brother, I can't bear to part with you.]