110

Xia Tong was scared by the words of the fans last time, or did he hear someone say that he wanted to give it? When he gave birth to a monkey, gave it? He was so scared that he didn't dare to play the game for a long time.

At this time, he stood on the stage with nowhere to hide, and his face was hot with shame, and he could only rub it awkwardly? Little hand, bite to death? The corners of the lips. His skin is white, and his red face is only a seductive pink. Is the director still very poor in time? With a close-up of him, little Omega's face appeared on the big screen of the split screen.

The fans off the stage are all wolfed. They know the essence of flirting with Xia Tong. What's more? Happy update? It's fierce and crazy.

"Hahahahaha." The hostess was also happy and said, "It can be seen from the reaction of the audience off the stage. Blink's popularity is really very high. In fact, it is relatively rare for Omega to enter the circle of holographic e-sports. It should be said that everyone has a weak first for Omega? Tian Impression, and you are very innocent and cute, so including me, I can't fully believe that you can play the temperament of decisiveness in the game at the beginning, and even think that you may be a short board in the team or just a vase.

"Uh-huh." Xia Tong nodded hard. Now he doesn't seem to know what else to do except nodding. His head has been covered with a hammer.

The hostess smiled and raised her tone, "So let's take a look now. Does the Polaris team officially start the game? What did you talk about in the other half minute? Reveal the secret!"

She suddenly turned around, towards? The large screen of LED is raised? Hands.

Xia Tong was confused, followed? Twisted? Heading, I saw that the real-time picture of them in the game at that time was clearly released on the big screen. There was no obstruction, and the high-resolution lens was captured, and Polaris and his group's every move was exposed to the skylight.

Looking at it? They didn't talk about anything after entering the game. Unexpectedly, there was no force to go first? We talked about a wave of coffee.

The hostess is smiling? He joked, "Hahahahaha, you can see that the whole team of Polaris is in a good state of mind! It scared the fans so much that they thought you would fall asleep directly in the cocoon cabin? Missed? Where's the game!"

Xia Tong: "..."

If I had known that their words and deeds in the game would have been recorded... Isn't he with them in the game? What the hes about? Do you think so now? It's really a shame!! He raised it? He held his hot cheeks with both hands, and then he saw himself? Xiaobu walked to Lin Mingfei's side and reached out to hold him? The corners of the hunter's clothes swayed.

"Zero, you must pay attention to my blood line later. You have to cooperate with me. I can do it one by one. I don't want to delay it at all! I'm really sleepy. I miss my bed. Don't let me down!"

......

Xia Tong: "!!!"

Oh my God! What did he say during the game!! How can he take himself? So all the negative words are said!!

And he is still acting coquettish with Zero... Zero is the captain!! How could he float to let the captain listen to him? Where is the command!!

It's over. He will definitely be scolded to death...

Just when Xia Tong was panicked, the hostess sighed sincerely: "Look, the angelic cute face, the devilish and the fierce words. Such an Omega player asks you if you are afraid!"

There was a scream and roar under the stage.

"Afraid!!!"

"Do you still love him or not!!"