122

Xia Xiaoxuan's soft little face has been covered with slightly drunken redness, from? The cheeks spread to the corners of the eyes, which was unparalleled. Is it? The super exciting little Omega is right, but at this time, she has no leisure and elegant heartbeat... Did he do it before? There have been a lot of friends who have been drinking together, too? People often drink unconsciously and vomit on the roadside. What are they facing? This group of dogs Alpha lost their friends, Shi Ya not only will not care about them, but will they wake up the next day after they are drunk, right? They mocked...

But the one in front of you? It's Xia Xiaoying, isn't he who he faced before? Any one? Bad Alpha... What does he do anyway? Is it impossible to leave one? The drunk Xia Xiaoying doesn't care!

Master Shi is completely different from the self-disciplined Captain Lin? He has always been a promiscuous and playing in the world. No one can work for him, and he also? From? Have you ever experienced one around you? The life of a little alcoholic, and even less experience in taking care of a little alcoholic, Omega's body structure should be different from Alpha's. Can he withstand so much alcohol stimulation? And... Before Zero left? He specially told him not to let Xia Tong drink indiscriminately, and he broke his promise! Back? The head? How to face it? Zero!

The young master had a lawsuit.

Fortunately, little Omega looks very stable for the time being, leaning against the back of the sofa and burping, one? One more? It's almost turned into a little goldfish spitting bubbles. Shi Ya couldn't stand it anymore. He thought that he should take Xia Tong back now? Go to the wake-up bar... Otherwise, I don't know how Xia Tong will react.

"Hey, Xia Xiaoying." Is he gently on little Omega's shoulder? He took two shots: "Why don't we go first? Back? Go to bed?"

"Go to sleep..." Does Xia Tong have a big tongue? Repeat this? The words blinked in a daze and pulled Shi Ya's hand down: "I'm not sleepy..."

"You can't even open your eyelids, are you still sleepy?" Shi Ya was shocked.

"Who said I couldn't open it, I... I can open it!" Xia Tong raised his tone and raised his hands. He pulled his eyelids and picked them up.

Is Shi Ya right? Xia Tong's "blyinging" eyes.

"..."

At the beginning, the young master was a little suspicious, but now he is 100% sure that this little thing is drunk.

Did Xia Tong really pass through this kind of square? When he woke up, he stood up staggering and muttered, "I'm going to pee... I can't hold it anymore."

Shi Ya: "...... Can you stop peeing after drinking so much wine in one go? Hey, do you want me to go with you!" Xia Tong: "No--use?! Am I? I don't want you to accompany me. Am I the only one? People can! Me one? How are you doing!" He squeezed his neck and argued, crookedly towards the bathroom? The square? Walk over.

Shi Ya was very hesitant. There were many people in the PUB. They also put a lot of things on the booth and needed someone to watch. He could only stare at Xia Tong's departure? Look, fortunately, although the little Omega walks in the "Z" shape, is it good? Is it right? Yes, is that the one that leads to the bathroom? The way.

Is Xia Tong in the bathroom? The door tripped over the steps and stumbled against the wall? Avoid falling? Big horse party, does he use it again? I rubbed my eyes hard. Although I could see things in front of me, there were layers of double shadows, especially in the bathroom? The glowing LOGO on the side of the door, how big is the aperture? Do you want to fill his whole? The vision, is he a little bit? Son too? Can't see clearly? Room? What exactly is the pattern?