011

Xia Tong squatted in the resurrection point and looked at the two people outside the circle with resentment.

King Kong doesn't care about whether to report whether to block the account or not. Anyway, he has changed his role name, and no one knows who he is. Just secretly say hello to the official to unblock the account. This is the privilege of the professional team. The trouble is troublesome, that is, to be scolded by the manager again.

Instead of revoking the report, he now feels that it is more interesting to play with the little wizard in front of him who claims to be supported by Zero Lin Mingfei.

"Do you really know Zero Lin Mingfei?" He took two steps outside the protection boundary of the resurrection point and asked, "It's the e-sports gun king who is known as Shenyin for two years. In fact, he had to avoid the limelight for two years because of a scandal?"

There are too many elements of this word. Obviously, Xia Tong hasn't understood it very well. Looking left and right, there was no response. Zhou Yanjun understood his voice, and his face was very ugly. He shouted at King Kong, "What the hell are you talking about?"

"I fart? This has spread on the Internet, okay? If you don't believe it, you can go to the forum to watch it yourself. King Kong sneered.

"What is the King of Guns?" Xia Tong stared at a pair of big eyes confusedly.

"The gun king is an connount who specializes in people." King Kong laughed outblatantly and said, "What do you mean? You don't need me to explain it, do you?"

Xia Tong didn't say anything, but Zhou Yanjun's cheeks were twitching violently. He roared unbearably: "Don't fucking spray feces here! Zero is not that kind of person! He can't do that kind of thing!"

King Kong scorned, "Is it impossible for him to do such a thing? Ha ha, there are pictures and the truth! It can't be hammered anymore. Do you want me to tell you what happened in detail? Lin Mingfei was a fan. He accidentally kicked an Omega who was seriously ill, and as a result, he played with human life.

Zhou Yanjun's fist clapped, and he didn't know whether it was Qi Jingang's unpleasant words or Qi Lin Mingfei's filthful history. Jingang continued to say in a inflammatory tone: "He has been hiding overseas for two years in order to maintain his mystery without saying a word. He is super tolerant! Sure enough, as soon as he came back, those brain-damaged fans praised him like a precious male god. I guess he should say to the public that he had retired for two years because of an occupational disease in two days. He was really a good fan, so that he could continue to be a fan after his comeback. Oh, it's really not too virt be too virtuous to play NPC with him!"

Zhou Yanjun has opened an official forum in the game. Sure enough, the major communication sections have been exposed by "the history of Zero sleeping powder, the former captain of Polaris", "two years of retirement is only for the crime of redeeming a human life" and other eye-catching posts. The details are poked, and there are a series of photos. , they are all taken from side angles or backs. Most of these photos are on the street, and several of them are in front of the hotel. Although it is blurred, it is not difficult to see Lin Mingfei's identity from the superior figure and handsome three-dimensional jaw angle curvature. Lin Mingfei's dress is not a private cover. Next to him are teenagers with a slightly shorter head.

Zhou Yanjun's breathing gradually became short. King Kong glanced at him and said, "Why don't you talk? Didn't you just shout that your former captain was not such a person? Where is the confidence?"

Although he didn't know what had happened, Xia Tong was still very uncomfortable when he heard that Lin Mingfei was so abused. He accumulated a wave of strength and shouted, "But Zero is not in good health!" Why do you say he abuses fans? He was in the ophthalmology clinic of the hospital that day, and I saw it with my own eyes! He still wears sunglasses! Obviously, it's just that the eyes are uncomfortable, okay?"