041

Captain Lin, who had always been calm and Taishan collapsed in front of him and his heart did not change his heartbeat, was dumbfounded.

He... Is it fierce?

But looking at the crying expression of little Omega, it seemed that he had just done something very harmful to nature. Lin Mingfei could only come to a conclusion that he was really fierce and scared Xia Tong.

He couldn't help but glance around with a guilty feeling. Zhou Yanjun, Bo Yu and Aunt Song all had a sharp shock in their pupils. They didn't know what to say. However, if they insisted on interpreting this expression, it was probably because they wanted to condemn his behavior worse than a beast, but they didn't dare to talk at will because of his captain's lewdness. .

Shi Ya was speechless beside her forehead, full of contempt of the king.

Lin Mingfei's heart was pierced into a sieve.

He thought about whether to apologize to Xia Tong... But he didn't understand why Xia Tong was angry.

If you can't find the reason, what else should you say to apologize?

This is really difficult for him to get a straight A!

In Xia Tong's opinion, Lin Mingfei stopped talking with a cold face after roaring. He looked more like a kaolin flower that was not easy to get close to. Maybe it was a physiological phenomenon after being marked. Xia Tong instinctively wanted to rub him, but he didn't dare. He was so entangled that he only thought about it. The fundamental reason why Lin Mingfei turned against others was that he didn't care about himself, or because he was so embarrassed last night, so he thought he was annoyed...

The more Xia Tong thought about it, the more uncomfortable it was. The more he thought about it, the more wronged he was. He felt that it didn't matter how others looked at him. Alpha like Zheng Linchuan, whether he was angry or not had much to do with him. He looked very stupid when he lost his temper. He wouldn't care! But Lin Mingfei is different... He didn't want to mess up his image in Lin Mingfei's heart. He wanted to stick to Lin Mingfei all the time, so when he thought that Lin Mingfei would not like him, his heart was as sore as being smashed by several awls at the same time.

He didn't know how to organize language to communicate with people... At this time, his little face turned red, and he would only shed tears in silence.

I don't know why the scene fell into a strange stalemate. The little Omega cried pitifully and was like an abused little daughter-in-law. Shi Ya looked at it and was anxious. She had whipped Lin Mingfei in her heart for dozens of times. I thought why you were doing there! I don't know if Omega, which has just ended in the box, is the most sensitive and fragile? Don't kneel down to apologize for your rude mouth, at least comfort others!

The terrible thing is that Lin Mingfei really doesn't know.

This strange deadlock lasted until the arrival of He Youjin and was finally broken.

"Damn, I complained all night yesterday! Finally, the grandson was pulled down! The grandson called me just now to apologize! Humph! Didn't you scold me when I was sick last night?" As soon as He You entered the door, he cursed like a cannon barrel. He sweated his head. He took off his coat and threw it on the sofa. He looked up and looked around. "So human beings are cheap, bullying the soft and afraid of the strong! Oh, shit, what are you doing? Are you all here? Meet me?"

"Ah, it's nothing. Did you go to the alliance to register again?" Lin Mingfei turned his head and said, "What do you say?"

Compared with other things, it is the top priority to go to the league to report to register the team. Everyone urgently looked at He Youjin. Even Xia Tong did not cry. He wiped his eyes with his hand and stared straight at He Youjin's face.