050

In the face of Zhou Yanjun's roar and questioning, Lin Mingfei looked as innocent and calm as an old beast.

"If you run slower than him, you can only be slipped, Arras pig." He pointed to the child Xia Tong, who was eager to try on the mountain bike and even had simulated the Latin flying car in his mind.

Shi Ya applauded: "The needle doesn't poke."

Zhou Yanjun: "... Damn it! You old dogs!"

Lin Mingfei smiled and shook the rope to Zhou Yanjun. "Come on, raise your hand and take a breath--"

Zhou Yanjun's face was full of shame, and he raised his arms humiliatingly, which made Lin Mingfei reluctantly circle around his waist with a spring rope.

"This circle is terrible enough." Lin Mingfei said that he buttoned up and clapped his hands with a smile, "Okay, let's go."

"Okay!" Xia Tong couldn't wait to cheer. Just as he was about to step on his feet, he heard Zhou Yanjun roar, and his feet ran out without dust, and then the mountain bike rushed out like an electric motor.

"Ah, mom!!" Xia Tong lay on the head of the car in horror and grabbed the handle reluctantly. His two short legs trampled in mid-air, but he was beaten several times by the crazy pedals, and finally curled up his legs.

"Wow... It hurts when you look at it." Shi Ya inhaled gently.

"Occom, don't sigh. Let's go." Lin Mingfei patted him on the shoulder with a smile, and several people rushed out.

Facts have proved that Lin Mingfei's plan for "mountain bike pig" is very powerful. In the first half, Zhou Yanjun was furious. He even dragged Xia Tong to run ten kilometers. In the second half, Zhou Yanjun was powerless. The speed was suspended. Xia Tong's two jiojio were finally able to get along with those two feet, so he held back. A breath vented all the shock, incarnated as the god of revenge, pedaling on a mountain bike, and dragging Zhou Yanjun, who was weak in stamina, to run ten kilometers.

The two dragged and dragged, entangled and left Tianya. You cheated me half of my life and I cheated you half of your life. At nine o'clock in the morning, the group finally returned to the base of Team P.

Zhou Yanjun and Xia Tong, who fell off the car, helped each other and walked indoors like sunset love. Zhou Yanjun gasped so much that his mother didn't know him. At the same time, he said hatefully, "I can't see your little thing... "I'm holding revenge!"

Xia Tong also gasped. He seemed to want to defend, but he was not angry enough and could only say milk without momentum: "I... I can't let Zero down! I'm going to take you with me... Let's make progress together!"

"I don't want to make progress... I just want to be a salted fish!" Zhou Yanjun was incompetent and furious. He waved his hand and said, "Forget it, I'll go back to take a shower first. I'm sweating." He took two steps and suddenly seemed to think of something. He wondered, "Xia Xiaoying."

"Huh?" Xia Tong was also in a hurry to go back to take a shower and stopped when he heard the sound, "What's wrong?"

"Don't you feel uncomfortable when you are so close to me?" Zhou Yanjun asked questions.

"Uncomfortable? No!" Xia Tong shook his head and said, "But you are a little stinky!" Did you eat durian?"

"..."

Zhou Yanjun's cheeks were slightly red. Facing the pupil, he could only push Zhou along the water, "Yes, I ate durian."

"You don't even take me with you when you eat durian! I don't like you anymore!" Xia Tong muttered to herself and went upstairs, leaving Zhou Yanjun alone in place.