135

Shi Ya? An Internet surfer, the same? What's good at playing with him? New human beings who like to browse instant messages on major media platforms. Shi Ya's social network is vast, and the list is lively all year round. There is a little gossip and wind, which he can know at the first time.

So this is about the former team manager of Polaris? Although Du Yongbai's high and low posts sank fast, they were still captured by people with intentions and took accurate screenshots, not too much? It was sent to Shiya's WeChat for a long time.

When Shi Ya received the news, five people from Polaris were staying in the supporting gym on the first floor of the hotel to work out.

The schedule of the game arranged by drawing lots is tight, one bite? After four games, will there be a comparison compared with other teams? Full rest period, is this? Good things are also certain? The drawbacks, they must be extreme in this period? Easy to teach? Maintain the best physical condition during a lax rest period.

Fortunately, is it already a fitness? It's a part of their daily life, and they won't feel used to it even if they go out, and there happens to be another gym on the first floor of the hotel where they stayed, so? They made an appointment to go to the gym together.

In addition to strengthening the body, fitness is also? A relaxing entertainment project. In the current gym, Lin Mingfei drove two on the treadmill? Run fast, Shi Ya is walking? Elliptical machine, Bo Yu is lifting iron, and Zhou Yanjun is following a group of aunts in skirts to take the open class of Latin dance, each with its own enrichment, Xia Xiao? Did you find two by yourself? A mini size small? The barbell was raised for a while, then dragged a yoga mat over, lay on the yoga mat and began to stretch.

Since he left the Zheng family and entered Polaris, he was "made" by Lin Mingfei? Do you eat well and have a lot of activities? High-quality life, although not too much? Long, but Xia Tong's physique is still there? Yes? There have been some changes visible to the naked eye. Although his appearance is still very sweet, but? Always like before? Compared with the weak physique, which falls flat and often gets sick, his body is much more straight and flexible. When he stands there, it is like a sprouting willow branch, full of youthful vitality. Originally, he could be panicked by Zhou Yanjun, who was running wildly on a bicycle, but now he can support the horizontal bar by himself.

These changes are also reflected in the game. He has become more resistant to beating than before. Although he is still not as strong as those Alphas with rough skin and thick flesh, but in general?, also? Yes? It's like a tiger with wings.

What is Xia Tong now? Polaris's trump card, what does he do? C-bit high output and high sensitivity, the heaviest? What do you want? Is he still good-looking? His mother is so beautiful.

Shi Ya looked through the screenshot on the mobile phone on the elliptical machine not far away, and glanced at Xia Tong from a distance, little? Is Omega sitting on a yoga mat working hard? He hooked the tip of his toes with his fingertips, but he was not flexible enough to touch it, so? He grabbed a lucky aunt to help in the vast sea of people with his signature dog smile. The aunt was willing and happy to go around his back, squatted down, stretched out her palm, and tried her fiercely? Then a push--

Xia Tong burst into tears directly: "Wow, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah,

Shi Ya: "."

Small? Are you still a fool? Yes? That little? Stupid.

Shi Ya curled her lips, and he suddenly felt that if he was? Du Yong, are you sure now? Just go wholesale two? Take the regret medicine.