128

Lin Mingfei and? Xia Tong's return date was delayed by two days compared with the previous promise of He Youjin.

After going back, He Youjin blocked the gate of the club with his hands at the posture of "one man should be a man and ten thousand men" with his arms crossed, and stared at the one A and one O who returned side by hand in hand.

"Manager He!" When Xia Tong saw He Youjin, his eyes lit up. He immediately let go of Lin Mingfei's hand. He ran over happily like a little Pomeranian who broke free from the chain. He affectionately pulled down He Youjin's two hands inserted into his waist, pulled them, and circled in place: "How many? Don't see me? I miss you so much!!"

He Youjin was stunned and was instantly purified by the pure and harmless angel aura emitted from the little Omega. His face softened? Qi? I'm embarrassed to give birth, and the corners of my lips couldn't help raising their mother: "Then why don't you come back early and just hang around outside? All right, wind? It's so big, hurry up and go in! Let's go in and talk about it later."

"Okay!" Xia Tong said happily. He let go of his hand and rushed into the base with a jump: "Timer!! Fat!! Little thin!! Me? Come back!!!"

Lin Mingfei smiled at the corners of his lips, and his eyes were always fixed on Xia Tong's back. As soon as he took two steps forward, he saw He Youjin suddenly blocking him like a double door.

"You!" He Youjin's forehead blue veins beat: "Explain it!"

"What to explain?" Lin Mingfei asked.

"This? One!" He Youjin pointed to the brand-new suppression bracelet on his wrist: "Isn't this what you brought when you went? A style."

Lin Mingfei: "Ah, it turned out that it was broken, so I bought a new one at the last minute."

"Did you break it?" He Youjin's tail tone rose, and how many words were written on his face? A big word "I don't believe it": "Can the things on the wrist be broken? Did you download it? Why did you take it down when you had nothing to do?

Lin Mingfei was extremely perfunctory: "You have thought too much about it." He stretched out his hand to swim to the side? After dialing, I couldn't wait: "Is it so windy for me outside? It's so cold, me? I'm going in."

He Youjin's majesty received provocation and said angrily, "Lin Mingfei!!! Can you give me your words? Make it clear!! You are not allowed to go in!! What did you do with Xia Tong outside for two days!! Why are you vague!! You have a guilty heart!"

Lin Mingfei was not in a hurry to leave when he heard the words. He suddenly felt something. The pace under his feet paused and he retreated to He Youjin.

"Oh, by the way, let me tell you something?" He said solemnly to Manager He, who looked like a pufferfish, "Is Xia Tong me now? One person's Omega is in all senses. How many do you want to drive? Why don't you go to the forum for control comments? Me? I don't want to see other people match him. It's better not to show up with those cult Xipi's peers, me? We need the official to watch the audio-visual.

He Youjin: "."

He Youjin: "????"

He Youjin: "Lin Mingfei!! You are a fucking person!!!!"

Is this permanently marked by Lin Mingfei for Xia Tong? When He You entered, he investigated the cause and effect in detail, so that Shi Ya? A dog's head that stirs up the flames? The military division was also pulled out, and together with Lin Mingfei, he was taken to the conference room by He Youjin to hold a two-hour criticism meeting.

After confirming that Xia Tong was not pregnant, He Youjin was relieved and repeatedly cursed Lin Mingfei.

"Don't mess around at the base!! Not because of self? My animal nature delays the team's training!! The most important thing is to wear a condom!! You also need to bring a good set of guaranteed quality!!! Price is not a problem!" He You said with his teeth and claws. In the end, he vaguely felt it? It's not right. He patted the case and said, "No! Even if you wear a condom, how many are there? Will I get pregnant? Before the finals, will you still give it to me? Be obedient and have abstinence!"