116

Although he was scolded by the jealous king Lin Mingfei, but? Is it the saber-toothed tiger team or keep their promise and take the initiative to come to City C on time.

Does Lin Mingfei think he is against Goblin? He was strong enough. The cheeky stinky thing was indomitable, and he still coveted his Xia Xiaotong. After returning his mobile phone to Xia Tong, he inadvertently saw Goblin chatting? What kind of hair to Xia Tong at the end? The little girl's expression pack of flying kisses is not disgusting.

I rolled my eyes all the way, but? It was because of the excellent quality of "keeping promises" and at least keeping promises to Xia Xiaoying, Lin Mingfei still agreed to invite Goblin and others to eat the damn Internet celebrity pizza.

"I think this is a good opportunity for team building." He Youjin suddenly appeared and said to Lin Mingfei's excited idea, "Isn't the popularity of the Sword-toothed Tiger Team very high? We can take this opportunity to get a break, engage in friendship, and then post pictures on Weibo! The character of the brothers' team, what do you say? I don't know when their sponsors will be? Do you like us?"

Lin Mingfei: "... You? The understanding of the brother team is really unique.

"Brother team, brother team, the one who digs the corner is the real brother!" He Youjin was shameless in making money and explained it shamelessly.

Pretend to be brother and brother with Goblin's dog, Lin Mingfei is psychologically diaphragm-hearted, but? From the practical point of view, he and the team themselves are not? What's the loss, and how many other members of Polaris have heard about it? Can you knock on Lin Mingfei's bamboo bar, eat delicious Internet celebrity pizza again, and show a reaction? It's not too much to yearn for it.

An Arras pig even said? The following remarks?: "If I can eat the meat pie covered with mozzarella cheese again without spending money, I would like to hold YOYO and kiss him!!"

Lin Mingfei: "... You? The most? Good question? Ask? Is YOYO willing to?

Shi Ya: "...... YOYO AGAIN? What did you do wrong?"

The schedule was pushed to the most? The next day? Tomorrow? There was nothing to do. At the call of He Youjin, Polaris five people were ready to go. They booked a box in the Internet celebrity pizza shop and decided to pick up the saber-toothed tiger team.

"Dress them all to look better! Take you? The most? Take out the beautiful clothes and wear them!" He Youjin said, "I'm going to take photos for business later!" Never lose to the saber-toothed tiger in appearance!!"

Say? It's strange to come. Didn't there be five people from Polaris before? There is a person with an idol burden, with an unobstructed mouth and an unrestrained manner, which is probably the most? Recently, it was found that the number of live fans was rising at a rate visible to the naked eye. They woke up one by one by one, and finally began to have a little psychological burden.

"Timer, you? Do you have it? If there are any clothes you don't wear, you can lend them to me!" Zhou Yanjun asked awkwardly, "I found that my clothes are so fat!"

"Please don't blame the 'fat' on your clothes." Shi Yamu said with a face, "I think you? It's just the right fit."

"Oh, my sweatshirt is too? It's dirt, Brother Timer, you? Take you? Let me borrow your suit and waistcoat! I'll return it to you when I'm wearing it. Ah!" Zhou Yanjun's hippie smile? The face.

"You? Wash? God? I know, you? Don't even wash your underwear!" Shi Ya's face was twisted, "You? Stay away from my little waistcoat! I just bought it and wore it once!! You? Don't touch them!!! You? I can't wear it!! Zhou Yanjun!!! Let go!!!"