035

"I thought about it before I went in. I don't have to do much damage, but I must live longer! So I ordered a life-saving skill, which is the southern gate method. I don't think anyone has ordered it!"

"Nonsense, the basic cooling time is five minutes. You may not be able to use this skill for the second time when you are cold."

"But he can make the dying person invincible in a second and return blood immediately. I think it's quite practical."

"No wonder you fell from the tree and didn't die. At that time, we all thought you were cold. Later, we found that the name was not gray, but how did you find out the location of King Kong?"

"His line of sight is still very clear, isn't it? Follow the aiming line and find it! At that time, he thought I was dead, and you two were in close combat. You must not touch him, so he didn't change his squat.

This is the time for lunch. Xia Tong, Zhou Yanjun and Bo Yu went to the restaurant for dinner together. In the process, they were still chattering about the battle just now. That guy, no one could get in.

He Youjin, Lin Mingfei and Shi Ya suddenly felt that the food was tasteless, as if the three of them were so lazy. Shi Yapi smiled and bowed his fingers. Knocking on the table with the knuckles: "Okay, the three of you carried me to the arena, right? Now that you have the ability, you can play the kitchen knife team! There is no need for fatherly love.

Bo Yu and Zhou Yanjun really felt the anger of the wet nurse. Both of them shrank their necks and felt timid, and they were silent like quail. Only Xia Tong bit his chopsticks and leaned over to Shi Ya. He looked up and giggled, "Timer, we played two games, only two games, and lost one game!"

"What are you fooling with them?" When Shi Ya saw Xia Tong's face softening in an instant, she touched his head and said earnestly, "You should follow the rules when you get started with PVP. How can you be so reckless? Do you still play the kitchen knife team? It's right to lose."

"But we won another game!" Xia Tong squeezed his thin neck and argued rationally: "We also defeated the gorilla of KUQ, right, fat!"

"Yes, yes! It's super cool, even better than emptying the night!" When it comes to this, Zhou Yanjun is happy and can't help patting: "It's so good that I can eat two more bowls of rice today!"

"But it's like you're going to have a little less meal one day." Shi Ya was speechless.

"But seriously, today's lunch is delicious!" Zhou Yanjun ate a meal, licked his oily mouth, and sighed sincerely, "This hair and blood, this butter wide powder, is too amazing!" Which takeaway is out?

"Didn't you find that our base has hired a new aunt?" He You went into the kitchen and looked around. A woman in an apron in the kitchen was packing up her kitchen utensils. Hearing the words, she looked at her head and smiled gently.

"Hone, my surname is Song. I just came here on the first day today." She rubbed her hands and said shyly.

"How are you, Aunt Song~~~~~" Xia Tong immediately smiled and said hello loudly in a long tone.

"Oh! Hello, hello." No one could escape Xia Xiaoxuan's cute killing. Aunt Song suddenly showed a loving and maternal smile: "Are you used to today's food? Does it taste good?"

"Uh-huh! I like it very much!" Xia Tong nodded like a chicken pecking rice.

Aunt Song: "Tay to your aunt if you have anything to eat, and she will make it for you! Auntie won't just learn online!"

Zhou Yanjun immediately got up, put his hands against the seams of his trousers, and bowed 90 degrees straight: "Delicious! It's better than all the takeaway I've ever eaten! Aunt, thank you! Auntie loves you!"