049

Zhou Yanjun soon found something wrong with Xia Tong.

Polaris_Fire: [Why don't you talk just by typing the ellipsis? Kidnapped?]

Xia Xiaoyu: [No... It's just that I'm suddenly a little sleepy.

Polaris_Fire: [Sleepy, then go to bed quickly, bye-bye.]

Xia Tong lay in bed and held her mobile phone to Zhou Yanjun, "Unless he is blind, how can Omega like him!" The chat record was stunned for two seconds, and his hand shook and he couldn't hold it. The "paji" mobile phone fell down, impartially, and it hit his small upturned nose.

"Woo-woo--" Xia Tong screamed, turned over and covered her nose with both hands, and tears came out of pain.

Why does it hurt so much when the mobile phone hits the face! Is the nose broken?

Xia Tong rubbed the bridge of her nose to hold the pain, and thought bitterly that Zero turned out to be... Is it so ferocious? If you teach them to play hunters, they will shoot at them. Then Zero will take him for a morning run tomorrow... Will you chase him with a whip and slap his little buttocks if you can't run fast?

Besides, he still has an intention towards Zero! He also fell in love with Zero's appearance superficially!

No matter how you look at it, you can accurately check the number and take a seat.

Xia Tong was a little scared.

You must work hard for the morning run tomorrow! Even if you can't catch up with those Alphas... You must not be too ashamed!

He rubbed his red nose, set an alarm clock for himself with sadness, and fell asleep.

The next morning, as soon as the alarm clock rang, Xia Tong bounced up from the bed like a spring. Although his body got up, his soul was still stranded on the bed. He was so sleepy that he tripped in the room by slippers and fell down.

Little Omega lay on the ground drowsily, and there were circles of little yellow chickens dancing in turn with their wings above his head. He was stunned for a while, and his mind was full of the strange dream he had last night.

In his dream, he was running in the park in the morning. The cold wind made his nose hurt so much. He ran out of breath. He turned his head and saw the handsome and handsome captain of Team P, Lin Mingfei, driving the familiar and cool SUV, poked his head out of the window of the car, waving a small leather whip high in his hand.

"PIA!"

"Xia Xiaoying! Run!"

"PIA!"

"Run faster!"

Xia Tong spent the night in this frightening dream. She successfully failed to sleep well and successfully refined two giant panda eyes.

He was still in a daze, and there was a knock outside the door.

"Xia Xiaoying, get up! Let's go to the morning exercise!"

It's Lin Mingfei's voice, energetic.

Seamlessly overlaps with that magical dream!

Xia Tong was sober.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" As he answered, he hurriedly got up from the ground, turned over a loose suit in the wardrobe for a long time, and then washed his face hastily and rushed out of the door.

He was so angry that he even ran down from upstairs. He saw that in the courtyard outside the gate of the base, the people of Team P had arrived. The group of Alphas were wearing their own autumn and winter sports suits with a strong personal style, yawning, and warm-up exercises, as if they were doing warm-up exercises. Beautiful morning scenery.