007

The treetops rustled in the breeze, the light was dim, and the visibility was extremely low. In the flash, Xia Tong's feet turned sideways, and a purple curse light hit the place where he had originally settled, leaving a pit. Then more than a dozen purple spells fell like raindrops. Xia Tong dodged awkwardly in the cracks. He was hardly hit, but the level suppression was there, and Aoe's afterglow still rubbed one-third of his blood.

Tonight, I'm in love with you. The 100-level equipment is complete. Ping A can pinch Xia Tong to death. However, more than a dozen skills have failed to hit Xia Tong. This little thing dodged left and right as if he was hanging up. At this time, he was running wildly on the Changxiang Ancient Road. While running, he shouted, "Help!!"

It's ironic.

I'm angry when I fall in love with you tonight: "Lone wolf! Kill him!"

"I see."

A huge and ferocious Warcraft roared and rushed. The mane was as fierce as fire, and suddenly blocked Xia Tong's way. Xia Tong was so scared that he stumbled back half a step. He saw the armored man riding on the Warcraft raise a sharp spear and waved it at him fiercely.

There was a burning pain in front of his chest, and Xia Tong was cut and flew out. He watched his blood strips clear, and the surrounding environment gradually turned black and white.

Ten seconds later, he appeared at the resurrection point.

The resurrection point is a green and long-life tree, with thousands of silk hanging silks. In the corner of the map away from the monster gathering place, it is surrounded by a protective boundary with a diameter of about one meter. This flying disaster made Xia Tongren dumbfounded. He was stunned for a long time. Seeing that the blood bar had almost recovered, he got up and walked out of the resurrection point.

There was no automatic guidance when he left the novice village. He had to click on the small map to find his way back to the Changxiang Ancient Road. He didn't know how long it would take, but before he took two steps, he was shot in the vest. The huge thrust made him fall to the ground face down and the blood strips were emptied again.

After opening twice, Xia Tong returned to the resurrection point.

His hands and feet were numb. This time, he could barely stand up by holding the staff, but as soon as he went out, he was given a second by the skills of the full-level player. Xia Tong, who sat up for the third time at the resurrection point, finally realized something.

He stayed in the acre and waited for a long time and saw two people falling from the sky.

"Delete the number, Xiao Bichi." The purple wizard pointed at him with a big flashing magic wand, with a contemptuous face.

"What if I don't delete it?" Xia Tong looked at him fixedly.

"We will always kill you and take turns to guard your resurrection point so that you can't play." I'm in love with you tonight.

Xia Tong was silent for a moment and said speechlessly, "You are so idle."

"That's how we are idle." I'm in love with you tonight.

Because the number of deaths is too frequent, the waiting time for replying is getting longer and longer. If it goes on like this, there is really no game experience. It seems that deleting the number is the only solution. But Xia Tong was unwilling.

Why do you want him to delete his account? He didn't do anything wrong!

The two sides had a long-term confrontation, and Xia Tong's face became paler and paler. At this time, he saw a very thin red dotted line flashing in the air.