147

After Lin Mingfei closed the door, Zheng Linchuan and the lawyer he brought knelt on the ground for at least a minute, and his sore knees slightly withdrew some perception.

Are both of them red and white? White? I'm so embarrassed. How's it? The villa area is cheap and expensive, and there are not many people coming and going, otherwise theirs? Isn't the foreigner who "does people give a big gift in the New Year" to show it to others? It's over.

There was a dark fire in Zheng Linchuan's heart. Although he turned around and left, he also looked back frequently halfway, imprinting the huge and beautiful Polaris signboard in his heart.

After returning home, Zheng Linchuan lay in bed and couldn't sleep. Somehow, he didn't care about Xia Tong's existence before, so he felt that his family had a little bad luck? Vase, so? Did Xia Tong leave later? He only felt relaxed and happy.

But now, that little one? Omega's smile floated in his mind over and over again, and his skin was so white? And delicate, the eyes are so bright, small? His nose is so upturned that he actually has a fairy spirit, which seems to be seductive, pure and lustful, more amorous than any Omega he has dated before? Ten thousand kinds, so that he suddenly couldn't forget it.

He tossed and turned on the bed, hot and uneasy, but suddenly he thought of it again? Arrived at Lin Mingfei.

That Alpha is handsome, and the pheromone level is higher than him, and it is white? Does the sky walk naked on the upper body? The appearance of leaving the base is full of laziness, still? While throwing cigarette butts at him, he said contemptuously--

"Is Xia Tong old now? OMGega of the son."

Even if Zheng Linchuan is a retarded, he now knows the relationship between them.

That is to swear sovereignty.

Lin Mingfei's existence was like a thorn, which stabbed Zheng Linchuan's heart fiercely, which made him extremely ashamed. Did he want to live or die earlier? Don't you understand? Xia Tong? A small one? Omega One? Do you have any money? With common sense of life, how can you live well without the Zheng family? Still? If you can meet the Alpha named Lin Mingfei, the two of them are like immortal couples now.

Xia Tong probably sold her buttocks to Lin Mingfei, so she could get so much care.

The more Zheng Linchuan thinks about it? The worse, the unpleasant feeling of being deprived of everything was blocked in his throat like a mouthful of phlegm. He was forced to turn up from the bed again and paced back and down in the room. Finally, he kicked the cabinet angrily. With a "clam", the cabinet door of the bedside table was twisted, the connection shaft was broken, and the door was crooked. It was opened slanted outward.

Zheng Linchuan didn't fight in a good mood. Just thinking? He shouted and scolded in place, and suddenly looked down, showing a stunned expression?

There was a box in the bottom of the bedside table. The lid of the box was shaken open, and it was empty, leaving only a warranty in foreign language.

Zheng Linchuan, like all the dwarfs, spends a lot of money. If he doesn't like it, he will throw it away, and even less? Have the habit of taking care of storage, this? Are some things put here? Son Ke? He is already a little old and has long been out of his memory, so he hasn't been there for a while? Think? Get up here? What was in the box? He didn't recall it until he took out the box with the warranty? Get up, this? It turned out that there were some things in the box that he was tired of playing or was too angry? Insightful luxury goods.

Didn't he? Think? It's all right to get up. Now he wants to? Get up, this? Since there is something in it, what about that thing? Where have you been? Flying away with wings? Is it?