038

As the body temperature gradually rose, Xia Tong's consciousness was also fumigated. Lin Mingfei was calling his name, but he couldn't hear it clearly. Those anxious or surprised conversations seemed to be far away from him, buzzing through the heavy eardrums.

He was really uncomfortable. The heat in his body was like a burning star in the universe. It was expanding infinitely, rolling his organs, and there was no place to vent, so that as soon as Lin Mingfei touched him, he couldn't wait to follow the fragrance of white sandalwood, weak but He persistently held the other party's clothes and didn't let go.

The smell of sandalwood is really good, as if it has the effect of calming and calming down. It is injected into his senses and moves the stove in his body, but it is not enough, far from enough... He wants to have more contact and burnt with the source of the aroma.

But he has no strength, and he can't do anything.

He can't even keep Alpha's body--

Why are you so far away all of a sudden... He can't reach... It's really annoying...

Lin Mingfei just got up and rolled up his sleeves, and Xia Tong couldn't help sobbing, which scared him.

Little Omega was in a mess at this time. He didn't know how to control his behavior and emotions at all. His wet fingertips trembled and could only catch the air. It simply added fuel to his depressed fire, and tears fell down like broken beads.

"Don't cry. I'll take you upstairs now." Lin Mingfei said in a hurry that he grabbed Xia Tong's knee and picked him up horizontally and walked out of the conference hall.

He touched the fragrance of white sandalwood again and was shrouded in it softly. Xia Tong got what he wanted. His rapid and messy heartbeat slowed down slightly, and the palpitations that could not be hung high were also calmed down. He pressed his hot cheeks tightly against Lin Mingfei's strong chest. From time to time, he was enchanted, and his fingers also clenched A. The skirt of lpha is not open.

Lin Mingfei rushed upstairs vigorously. Without saying a word, he directly kicked open the door of Xia Tong's bedroom. As a result, he heard a "click", as if something had been kicked down by a suddenly open door. Lin Mingfei looked down and found that it was the pink little robot, swinging back in the corner like a tumbler.

"Xia Tong, take medicine, Xia Tong, take medicine." The red alarm light above Deppon's head flashed frequently, and these words were broadcast repeatedly. Because Xia Tong did not come to him to get medicine on time, he hurried to find his little master, but the door was closed, and there was no way to solve similar problems in his intelligent database, so he could only use his head against the door panel. Turning the little wheel hurriedly.

In a way, this retarded artificial intelligence robot also follows its owner...

Lin Mingfei sighed softly in his heart.

"What medicine? Where is the medicine? He carefully put Xia Tong on the pillow and was about to get up to look for something, but the little Omega sobbed in pain. He grabbed his wrist and unconsciously took his hand to Huai.

"Don't go... Zero, don't go, I feel bad..."

How can it be as clingy as cowhide candy... Lin Mingfei's heart was burning. He had never faced the combined fever Omega, and he didn't know what to do. At this time, it seemed to be a cruel thing to leave abruptly, but if he didn't leave--

Omega's pheromones are pouring out endlessly, becoming more and more sweet, just like some kind of thick osmanthus nectar, wrapping him layer by layer, controlling his heartbeat.

With the last experience, Lin Mingfei's patience was much stronger this time. He bit a breach in the corners of his lips, and the tingling and bloody smell suppressed his passive and troubling thoughts in his heart. He cruelly pulled his arm out of Xia Tong's arms first, and then shook the quilt at the end of the bed to cover Xia Tong.