005

At the moment when Lin Mingfei's pupils shocked the deer, Xia Tong rushed to him with a "sneer", grabbed his sleeve, and pulled him to the place and turned around.

"Hey..." Lin Mingfei didn't know his meaning. He lowered his head and looked up at Xia Tong's slightly raised small face. He was soft and handsome, his big watery eyes were pink, and his eyes flashed, like a frightened alert animal.

"Brother, can you help me block it? Please, please." Little Omega pleaded in a pitiful voice, and his fingers holding his clothes were tightly white.

This "brother" directly avoided his surname. Lin Mingfei thought that Xia Tong had forgotten his surname, but his heart still beat uncontrollably, and the blood vessels all over his body expanded and heated.

Lin Mingfei is more than half a head taller than Xia Tong, and his shoulders are wide and his waistline is high, which is more than enough to cover the petite and delicate Omega boy. At this time, the back door of the box behind him opened, and two drunken Alphas helped out.

"Dingle"

Lin Mingfei's mood tightened. That was the sound of belt buckles. What do you need to take off your trousers in the box?

The two Alphas seemed to be looking for the toilet and staggered over. Two different types of Alpha pheromones gradually became rich, wrapped in an imperceptible sweet and greasy taste. Lin Mingfei was suddenly stunned, and his heart suddenly surged up like a mirror, a layer of disgust.

He pressed Xia Tong's shoulder and turned around, half pushed the person to the wall, raised his arm to support it, cast a shadow on his tall and towering body, trapped Xia Tong tightly, and at the same time pulled away from the two Alphas.

"That O is quite durable..."

"You talk fast, I don't have time..."

"Anyway, it's a temporary mark... You still have a chance in a few days..."

"Didn't you say there was another one? Didn't you see it either?"

"It's also said how beautiful it is! The guy who loves you tonight is a lie, right?

The two Alphas had a vague conversation and sneered.

Xia Tong suddenly leaned forward, hurriedly put her head on Lin Mingfei's chest, and took a difficult deep breath.

The sudden zero-distance contact made Lin Mingfei unexpected. In his breath, he smelled a faint fragrance of osmanthus, sweet as a very thin and soft cotton thread. It reached in from his nasal cavity and slowly moved somewhere in his body.

Didn't this little guy wear a restraining bracelet? Is the bracelet invalid...

"You have to bear with it." He comforted in a low voice, and his eyes inadvertently glanced at the white and soft meat on the back of Xia Tong's neck, which was half covered by the chestnut hair, which was very attractive.

Lin Mingfei's breathing gradually became rapid.

For a long time, the two Alphas disappeared at the end of the corridor. While there was no one, Lin Mingfei hurriedly took Xia Tong to leave the club. The two crossed the road to a convenience store. Lin Mingfei took a bottle of mineral water on the shelf, picked the most popular banana milk, and took it to the front desk to pay.

Xia Tong sat in the seat by the window, and his face was better. He held his cheeks with both hands and drooped the corners of his eyes with his fingers, as if he was many years old all of a sudden.

Lin Mingfei walked over and was amused by his old man's beauty.

"Come on, drink some milk to calm down." He pushed the drink over.