119

I don't know when it will start? At first, Dylan's eyes gradually floated when he saw everyone. Does he live in his own high self? In the proud world, the happier it is, but the happier it is, when stepping out of his own world and contacting and communicating with others, the impatient resistance becomes more obvious.

First, the opponents of the team defeated by him, then his four teammates, and then Omega Xia Tong, who invaded the holographic e-sports field exclusive to Alpha. He felt that the whole world was garbage and did not deserve him. He was jealous of him and disobeyed him. Is he trying? To suppress these existences that made him unpleasant, it did make him comfortable for a long time, but this period of time was completely ended after Ping Shuai discovered his secret.

The four teammates who had been submissive in front of him stopped being afraid of him overnight, and even united to resist him. Only then did Dylan find that his four teammates were not the kind of straw he had imagined before. Did he take them all? The method. People are all creatures who bully the weak and afraid of the hard. Dylan has to open it in the team? He began to be a man with his tail between his legs, avoiding conflicts with the four Goblin, but he was unconvinced in his heart, so the more he clamped, the more he was in his heart, and there was nowhere to vent that anger.

Until he bumped into Xia Tong in the bathroom of the stadium, little Omega's silly soft appearance was not aggressive, but such a man looks like a beast? The little thing is unbridled? He tremured and invaded his territory and encrushed? The more Dylan looked at his aura and honor, the more he felt that Xia Tong was hypocritical, even more ugly than his four teammates. He finally found the outlet of his emotions.

Little Omega has no hands? The power of tying chickens was humiliated by him, and his eyes turned red. Dylan's heart was very happy. He thought that if he couldn't do it in reality, he had to do it in the game.

He will never show mercy to this little thing. He will be the first to beat Xia Tong.

Dylan thought that although in reality, his four teammates have clearly expressed their dissatisfaction with themselves, no matter what, he is the commander and captain of the team. His tactical prestige is still there. The four of them are not stupid enough to fight with the record, and they should still listen to him. Conducted. So after the confrontation began, he opened it with the most radical and fiercest way? Tuan, are you calculating? As long as YOYO throws all the injury reduction and blood addition skills? He, Goblin helped him limit Lin Mingfei. Robin King and Mo Lan blocked most of the firepower in front of him, and he could kill Xia Tong in the shortest time! Although killing a wizard is not the best strategy at the time, he just wants to do it! I want to relieve my hatred!

However, this time he failed.

None of his teammates followed, and the four of them went to gather fire. Even the wet nurse YOYO didn't even stand in the critical position in the middle and look at him.

Without any cover or support, he rushed into the attack range of all the members of Polaris, confused and stupid like a bug, with his face full of writing? Two words - "death".

Dylan was really scared at that moment.

However, at that time, what flashed in his mind was not how I should live my life to find my teammates, but "It's over, I'm ashamed, and my image can't be saved!" My fans will laugh at me!!"

This kind of panic dominates all his thoughts, leaving him without it? He took care of the situation around him and panicked so much that his hands were shaking that he was controlled by Xia Tong.

Xia Tong's control wizard has become more and more proficient in several actual battles. Dylan was controlled by him and thrown out, and then collided head-on with Lin Mingfei.