102

How many Hus does Tolin Mingfei have? The coquettish operation of hanging up the phone, Shi Ya has been sitting at home for more than half of the night? In the Polaris Club? He was worried about the situation, and he was not sleepy at all. He tried to call Lin Mingfei several times, all of which were on the phone. Shi Ya? I'm so numb that I gave up my condolences?

Then he was in bed? After sitting for a long time, I thought about it, the base? Li? Don't ask about the situation? Lin Mingfei, is he still? Can you ask? Ask? How can you enter, if it's true? What's the big deal? Lin Mingfei can't give it to him? How to swim into the leaking wind! Thinking of this, Shi Ya immediately turned around? He Youjin's mobile phone dialed a phone.

As soon as he dialed to connect, Shi Ya just said "feed", just? I heard a curse from Fang Haoyang at the other end.

"How can you block this fool? Can you call in?"

Shi Ya: "????"

He is confused, right? Hearing He Youjin whispering, "This is Timer, not Zero. Don't be angry."

Shi Ya thinks this is still the case? Very puzzled, tentative question? He said, "What's wrong with you, Zero?"

He Youjin just wanted to answer, but Fang Haoyang? I robbed He Youjin's mobile phone, in the microphone? He scolded Lin Mingfei at Shi Ya: "That fool calls when he shouldn't call. A dozen back? His mother hit twenty? For a few minutes, let me check this and that! If it weren't for the face of swimming in?! Did I get it early? He gave it?--"

How to swim? Really? I'm afraid of their group of violent Alphas. Yesterday, he was having sex with Fang Haoyang happily. When he kicked the door, he was holding Fang Haoyang's neck. The mobile phone next to the pillow? It rang.

Lin Mingfei called and called him, still? He pointed out that he asked Fang Haoyang to answer the phone, saying that it was the base? Something big has happened.

He Youjin finished quickly. Fang Haoyang wanted to be free. At this time, naturally no one wanted to pay attention to it, but he couldn't stand He Youjin's career. What should he insist on? Is the mobile phone in his hand? Let him answer the phone before hehehe.

Fang Haoyang's heart was simply a dog. He was kicking at the door, and his tail vertebrae were crisp. At this time, He Youjin got up from under his body, sat cross-legged, holding his mobile phone, and said, "If you don't answer the phone, I? With the attitude of not letting your locomotive go into the hole, Fang Haoyang was deadlocked with him? In a second, it completely cracked, so? From his hands? I took the mobile phone.

Did he want to do anything? What a word? Lin Mingfei fooled him off, okay? Continuing to do business, I didn't expect that Lin Mingfei caught him? It's a long talk, still? He was not timid to ask him about the personnel changes within the saber-toothed tiger team. Fang Haoyang originally wanted to hang up the phone directly, but there was any death gaze next to him. Under such pressure, he had to do so? Call honestly to inquire?

Just toss around and finish? Is it twenty? Wait a minute, wait a minute? Lin Mingfei sent him away, and Fang Haoyang also lowered the flag softly and completely. He was not interested at all. He wanted to be the proud son of heaven. How could he be 20? In the coming year, how have you ever suffered such a great humiliation?

For a male Alpha, Lin Mingfei's behavior is not at all? It's a irrererete!! Fang Haoyang immediately? Take it? Where did Lin Mingfei's number come from his mobile phone? Directly dragged into the blacklist.

"All it is, all is it." He Youjin was afraid that Fang Haoyang would give it in anger? I spilled the beans. Is that true? It was the ugly family. He quickly took the phone and said to Shi Ya, "What's wrong with you?"