090

Lin Mingfei is always very good at talking. Xia Tong was shaken by him twice, and his head was completely awake. In this round, he completely put down the so-called winning and losing heart and told himself clearly that he wanted to see where these plans given by the saber-toothed tiger could reach, and he wanted to respond to all changes.

- If you figure out the enemy's strategy, he will achieve his goal.

So he simply stood still, thinking that the worst thing was to be sniped to death by dylan as a wooden stake.

Subsequently, he witnessed the four people of the saber-toothed tiger complete a complete set of "no physical performance" in more than ten seconds.

If it was the Xia Tong, who was like a frightened bird in the last game, after seeing the attack of dylan and Goblin almost at the same time, Yomo was already at a loss and began to run away. It was necessary to use obstacles to avoid it, then he would accurately fall into the dead corner between the pillar and the pillar. That's the cage dylan planned for him.

However, Xia Tong of this game did not play cards according to the routine. He went out in a few steps and returned. He was wrong in these two steps. Instead, he made a group of saber-toothed tigers people unable to stop the team's formation. To varying degrees, he was stuck in the carefully selected dead corner of dylan, leaving only yoyo to fly. In mid-air, the big lala was left in the sight of the five people of polaris and received five death gazes.

When Xia Tong proposed to collect fire yoyo, he was still a little unbearable, because yoyo's situation in the saber-toothed tiger was too similar to himself.

Yoyo was chased and killed all the way, quickly burping farts, the whole team of saber-toothed tigers was weaned, and there was no follow-up.

After Xia Tong withdrew from the game, she recalled the situation just now and held her forehead and sighed gently.

"Yoyo is really miserable. He is the same as me. Four people are chasing him! He can't even hand over a skill! Get out of here, get out of here, you'll die!" He made a sincere and sympathetic voice.

At this time, the other four people of Polaris could also stand the map. They happened to hear his emotion, and they all showed a chilly expression.

Bo Yu: "...... Why do you have pity for yoyo?

Zhou Yanjun: "But you scorched yoyo's wings just now."

Shi Ya: "Is this a mockery? Right? "

Xia Tong turned her head puzzledly and said, "No duck, I really sympathize with yoyo. His teammates are so unreliable that they often sell him."

"What if we do it again?" Lin Mingfei picked up his arm with a smile and said, "Who would you choose to hit?"

Xia Tong thoughtlessly: "yoyo!"

The four people around couldn't help laughing.

"Very good, very hypocritical. You are already a pure e-sports person." Zhou Yanjun gave him a thumbs-up.

"What kind of big dyeing vat is our team? Unexpectedly, Xia Xiaoying, who used to be so pure and kind, was brought like this. Shi Ya couldn't laugh or cry: " None of you are innocent."

Lin Mingfei smiled and clenched his fist and handed it to Xia Tong's mouth: "Interview you, Xia Xiaoying, what made you grow up quickly and become so cruel?"

"Yes..." Xia Tong opened his mouth and wanted to stop talking. His moist and clear eyes inadvertently brushed Lin Mingfei's face, and landed firmly on alpha's eyebrows, warm and firm.

Lin Mingfei was a little stunned by him, and somehow his heart missed a beat. The palpitations that seemed to shrink before the schedule spread in his chest. He was at a loss. He couldn't stand such a gentle emotional impact. He hurriedly turned his head and changed the topic and said, "Ok, you all need to repair the equipment and adjust. With a skill, prepare for the third game.