088

Thanks to the official maintenance of the server, Lin Mingfei did not torture anyone of polaris this night. Except for Xia Tong, the whole team of polaris slept peacefully all night.

The next morning, Lin Mingfei woke up on time in the bell he ordered. He had always been very self-disciplined and had no habit of staying in bed, so he accurately stuck to wash his face and brush his teeth.

He changed into clean clothes, moving his strong shoulder and neck muscles, and lazily opened the door.

As soon as he got up in the early morning, anyone would be a little unresponsive. Lin Mingfei was the same. He looked straight ahead without squinting. He saw a highly designed spiral chandelier directly above the living room, and he didn't notice that there was a person in the blind area of his vision at all.

So he took a step forward, facing Xia Tong, tripped his feet, and had an intimate contact with the corridor floor with a "boom" sound.

The sense of weightlessness made Lin Mingfei quickly wake up. He supported the floor with his hand at the moment he touched the ground, avoiding the thin gadget below from being hit by gravity again after falling down.

Coincidentally, the bedroom door at the end of the corridor opened, and Shi Ya came out yaing with a nightgown belt. He squinted, and his beautiful peach blossom eyes changed from half open to open in an instant. "What are you two doing?" His expression was like "Grandpa on the subway looks at his mobile phone."

Lin Mingfei turned his eyes slightly and slipped up from the ground with a face that had fallen into a steamed bun face without changing his face. "Practice push-ups, can't you?"

"Oc, it's okay..." Shi Ya stretched out a finger and poked Xia Tong: "But why did you press him down?"

"In order to increase the difficulty." At this moment, Lin Mingfei exerted the iron law of "As long as I'm not embarrassed, the embarrassment must be others": "If I don't do it in place, I will break the law."

Shi Ya: "..."

In this round of battle, the young master did not take advantage of it. He rolled his eyes and went back to the house to change his clothes.

Lin Mingfei breathed a sigh of relief secretly and turned around to pick up Xia Tong: "What are you doing in the early morning? Blocked at the door of my bedroom?"

"I..." Xia Tong rubbed the back of his head for a while, and then rubbed his waist and joints. His delicate facial features wrinkled into a ball. He asked pitifully, "I just want to ask if you eat two-sided fried eggs or single-sided."

Lin Mingfei was stunned: "Ah?"

"Answer me!" Xia Tong went to pull his arm and shake it again.

Lin Mingfei was hit by his lovely light wave, as if he had lost the ability to think. He blurted out: "Two-sided!"

Xia Tong cheered: "Okay! Do you want to add white sugar or soy sauce?"

As soon as Lin Mingfei was about to answer again, he heard a "bang" from the next bedroom. Zhou Yanjun's pig broke out of the door and shouted excitedly, "Of course it's white sugar!! The best is honey!! It's really amazing with poached eggs!!"

"..." Lin Mingfei seemed to see some monster, twitched the corners of his mouth and said, "Eat poached eggs with white sugar and honey?? Which country are you a pervert??? Is it okay to eat poached eggs with soy sauce?

"Damn it!" Zhou Yanjun was immediately unconvinced: "I don't just eat poached eggs with white sugar and honey!" I also eat deep-fried dough sticks with white sugar and honey! Do you have any opinion?"