082

That's an old fan who has been with him for many years!! If you say no, it's gone??

Lucas turned over his fan list many times, didn't give up, and deliberately clicked on the Weibo homepage of Rainbow Glory. As a result, he clearly saw a newly updated state.

[Two years of original intention to pay by mistake, lucas, especially a scumbag with different forms!]

lucas: "..."

Seeing clearly that the other party was no longer a fan of his own, Lucas silently withdrew from the homepage and felt that the whole person was not good.

But no matter how bad the whole person is, what should be done, and the pvx that should be should be done, so Lucas climbed into the game with the other four people and went to the Scorpion Eye Trench.

The four people in raninbow arrived at their destination with a gray face and reluctance. They were stared at by a large number of deaths from the pvx on the beach, which made them thorns in their backs.

"Why is there a pvp dog here again?"

"They are not going to fight in groups here, are they? Come on! I hate their violent group the most! Hurt me again later!!"

"Ah, I'm allergic to pvp dogs! Don't be punished!!"

"It should not be... I feel like they all came to the Scorpion Eye Trench. Didn't they just go down?

"Yes, there is still a batch at the resurrection point."

Rainbow Everyone was drooping and wandering in the world. They were stunned when they heard the words and looked at each other.

"In addition to us, are there any other teams that have come to be pvx?" Shiduo Beer and Pear said at a loss.

As a result, his words were heard by the nearby pvx players.

"What do you mean by being a pvx! Can you speak or not!"

"What's wrong with pvx! Have you eaten your rice?

"pvx is peaceful, exquisite and beautiful. I don't know how much better it is than you pvp dogs!"

"That's right! The pvp dog is stinky and violent! Stay away from us! I'm angry when I look at you!"

Shiduo pears were sprayed so that they didn't dare to speak. They were submissive and didn't know where to put their hands and feet. At this time, they saw several drowned face coming from the direction of the resurrection point.

Before he could say anything, pipa had taken the lead in rushing out in shock: "No trace?? Why did they come too?"

The traceless team passed by them, and their resentment rose to the sky one by one. Dong Bala, the captain of the traceless team, suddenly stood down, took a look at Pipa, and said angrily, "What are you looking at! What's good to see! That's what will be the end of you later!"

pipa: "?????"

Shiduo couldn't swallow it in one breath. He squeezed his neck and said, "Who said we were here to brush the scorpion eye trench?" We just want to see the scenery..." Before he finished speaking, he was surrounded by several teammates around him with the eyes of "Are you retarded?"

The box sneered, "Who said that? I didn't say that you don't have three hundred taels of silver here.

Jazz was quite calm. He opened the Shiduo pear and said politely to Dongbala, "Except for you, are there any other brothers who have also come to brush the Scorpion Eye Trench?"

"Well, kuq, twt, Jingcheng team, that's all I've seen so far. I guess everyone is ready to brush the scorpion-eye trench now except for the saber-toothed tiger and the shadow team. Tut, I guess the shadow side can't last long. They are just starting to play the third brother now. If they want to pass the customs, I guess it is It's far away... It's not easy to do anything these days. Dong Bala sighed for a short time: "But I have to thank Z God. Thanks to him, he can come up with this trick, which is also a roundabout tactic. It also saves a lot of effort for the brothers. Z God is worthy of Z God, extremely smart... I just don't know which fool posted on the forum that this is a bug that should be fixed by the official!"