113

"You are testing on the edge of danger, Xia Xiaotong." He Youjin said, "Look at that? What are you doing? Let it go? Do you have your own eyes? Is that all right?"

Xia Tong? Are you willing? The wish is right: "I haven't seen it? Well, there is? Think about it..."

"Alas? In fact, if you want to see it, you can search in the entertainment section of the official forum now!" Zhou Yanjun had an idea and gloated, "Anyway, you're here now, and they don't? My brain has nourished me, and I will retire!"

"Shut up, you son of a bitch? The military division." Is Lin Mingfei still immersed in Zhou Yanjun? A weird and vulgar plot? Can't do it in the bridge? He extricated himself and said to Xia Tong with a straight face, "You haven't done it? The thing? More, do you want to do it one by one? No? Look, do you have it? Do you watch this in your spare time? If you sleep a little more.

Xia Tong stared at him for two seconds, as if he suddenly thought of something? Well, he said heavily, "Why am I listening to you? You are a bad guy!"

Lin Mingfei: "?"

How can the strongest male mother in the base swim in? The signal pole at the top stood up in an instant? Come on, did he pull it? Xia Tong's arm, the alarm bell rang: "What's wrong? What's the matter? Zero, what did he do to you? What!!"

Xia Tong took a deep breath and was about to complain: "He--"

At this critical moment, He Youjin's mobile phone rang? Come on.

Lin Mingfei glanced at his caller ID quickly and only felt that "Fang Haoyang"? The three words were no different from the word "savior", and immediately urged pompously: "Alas? One - Lao He! Your mobile phone is ringing! Will it? Fang Haoyang will call you! Have you been out for so long? Tell him that he is safe? Hurry up and answer the phone!"

He Youjin was stunned and paid attention for a while? Putting aside from Xia Tong, while he answered the phone to comfort Fang Haoyang, Lin Mingfei grabbed Xia Tong's wrist and dragged little Omega away from the sofa.

Does Xia Tong still have it? A little temper, isn't it good to be dragged by him like this? Happy, desperately to go back, "I don't? I'm going with you!" No? Pass? Is he light and soft? Pass? Alpha, finally was clipped under the armpit by Alpha and slipped back directly.

Back in the room, as soon as Lin Mingfei closed the door, little Omega came out of his arms and retreated three times and pulled him away? Distance, said angrily, "Are you against me? OK! I don't? I like you!"

Lin Mingfei was angry and funny. He crossed his waist and said, "Why don't I treat you?" All right? Why don't you talk about it?"

"You only care? You yourself! None? Caring? My idea?!" Xia Tong said angrily, "I asked you to accompany me to interview you?" Stay with me! I asked you to kiss me and pinch me, don't you? Agree! Now I want to look at the same people, don't you? Accurate! You are getting more and more domineering!"

Oh, dare you? This resentment is accumulated.

Lin Mingfei lowered his eyes and thought about it. Where is the main problem? On the issue of "kiss and pinching" - he is really a bad choice.

Is little Omega angry with the truth? Real feeling, what are you? Not at all? If you do it, it's too tasteless.

Is Lin Mingfei in his heart? He secretly sighed and made concessions.

"I apologize to you for my domineering." His tone softened a little and he said, "Well, do you want to see the same people, don't you?" I'm against it, but... Do I have to be with you? Look."

- In a lest you see anything? No? No one has corrected the content for you in time!

Xia Tong didn't think of him? So much, I heard a "apology" and a "no?" "Oppose", immediately calmed down and smiled sweetly? He said, "So? Good, good!"