058

Since the day of the fight, there has been a saying in the club of Team P.

"Xia Tong and Lin Mingfei. One is willing to fight and the other is willing to suffer.

Everyone felt uncomfortable, because the little Omega was really dragged back by Zhou Yanjun in the second half after riding the second 20 kilometers. Fortunately, he was still very stubborn and asked to walk off the mountain bike independently. As a result, he fell at the gate of the base with a car.

Fortunately, there was no big problem. He Youjin rushed out of the base to help him. "Oh, feed me, you poor little thing, don't be sad! Manager He just called a massage master for you. How can you not stretch after strenuous exercise? This is unhealthy! Let's go for a walk, go upstairs and push it, just in time to rest!"

Xia Tong: "Push, massage?"

"That's right! Bone massage! That's called a comfort!" He Youjin helped him and said, "Manager He is the most experienced. I have found you a famous master of treasure machine forest house in the world!"

"Master Fang?"

"Fan Huifeng's descendants! You don't even know this! You don't watch movies!"

Xia Tong: "."

As he walked for help, he turned his head to look at Lin Mingfei. Lin Mingfei shrugged his shoulders and watched the door of the lounge close. Ten minutes later, Xia Xiaoyu's terrible cry came through the door.

"Ah, ah, ah, it hurts, it hurts, it hurts!! Ah, ah, it's going to break!! No, no, no, this is no good!! Ah, mom!!!"

All the other compatriots in the base sighed and strangled.

"Damn it, can't you bear it?" Shi Ya held Lin Mingfei and was shocked.

"That's how stretching is. Have you ever pulled it?" Lin Mingfei asked, "It hurts when you pull it. It's cool after pulling."

"That's bad... Fortunately, he is also an Omega. Shi Ya twitched the corners of her mouth and said.

"For his good." Lin Mingfei's words are concise.

"Wow, you're really not human, inhuman!" Zhou Yanjun stuffed his ears with one hand, and his teeth were trembling.

"Won't we really recruit the police like this?" Boyu's faint sigh.

Lin Mingfei said with a blank face, "If you suffer bitterly, you will be a superior person. Don't drag Xia Tong's back here one by one. I warn you."

Everyone: "...... Beast!"

At the end of the stretch, Xia Tong felt that she was also in a semi-coma state, and her limbs were soft, as if they had turned into slender noodles. He lay on the yoga mat for a while, feeling that his soul was barely in place, and suddenly heard his mobile phone vibrate.

"Oh, it's... Who is it?" He said to himself in a daze, touched his mobile phone and pressed to unlock the screen.

There is an eye-catching red dot in the Friends column on WeChat, and the hint is that there is a new friend.

Xia Tong was confused and clicked on the details of the message. She glanced at it but couldn't see it clearly.

[Sword-toothed Tiger Goblin requests to add you as a friend]

Agreed.

Xia Tong changed her posture to rest tiredly. Her hands hung on one side, and she was shocked by the mobile phone in the palm of her hand.

Xia Tong was stunned and raised his mobile phone with difficulty to take a look at the WeChat message interface.

[Gabber-toothed Tiger Goblin withdrew a message.]