057

Fortunately, in this example, Xia Tong cheered up again. He devoted himself to the career of "arithmetic rope skipping" and was beaten a lot in the afternoon. Lin Mingfei was worried that Xia Tong would cry several times, but later he found that his worries were superfluous. Xia Tong not only did not cry, but also had a more and more brave posture. The two trained until dinner.

During dinner, He Youjin came again, saying that he wanted to finalize the exact time of the training match with Lin Mingfei.

"That gourd team." He Youjin felt uncomfortable when he read this low-grade name. He coughed and said, "To tell you the truth, they are a little anxious."

"Don't you plan to practice for two more days for the team that can't even play in the qualifiers?" Zhou Yanjun rolled his eyes and said, "Are you in such a hurry to see your father off?"

"Maybe he's in a hurry to get our head." Lin Mingfei said lightly. He held his cheeks in one hand and took turns to hit his cheek with his five fingers: "Did they get any new secret weapons?"

"Oh, you guessed Zero!" He Youjin clapped his hands and said solemnly, "I've asked someone to ask. The name of the team was sold to a rich second generation who played tickets this year."

"So what?" Zhou Yanjun poked Shi Ya with his thumb: "Our young master Shi is also a rich second generation!"

"I'm a rich second generation. Don't talk nonsense." Shi Ya opened his hand and said, "I'm at most a middle class."

"Well, that's the real rich second generation, the kind that has a lot of money and no place to spend." He Youjin said, "So I bought three strong Alpha players from the European division in one go!" Two of them are Russian!"

Zhou Yanjun took a cold breath: "Hyo! It's hairy!"

Boyu: "The fighting nation."

Shi Ya: "I heard that you can fight with bears with bare hands!"

After commenting one after another, they all turned their heads and looked at the little Omega at the table.

Xia Tong was eating a piece of fried asparagus. He was stared at and couldn't swallow it. The small half of the green plant slipped down from his mouth and was dumbfounded.

"O all, don't look at him." Lin Mingfei knocked on the edge of the table and warned, "What about the fighting nation? We're not in a boxing match."

"emmmm, think about the benefits!" Zhou Yanjun said, "At least they don't understand the language!"

"Then I have to remind you that the remaining two national players have been arrested in educational institutions to make up English, one-on-one, and tongue training!" He said.

"Really or false?" Zhou Yanjun was shocked.

"I told me on the inside line of the league!" He Youjin said mysteriously and heavily.

"Fang Haoyang?" Lin Mingfei interrupted.

He Youjin hesitated for a long time and admitted reluctantly: "... Uh-h."

"That credibility should be quite high." Lin Mingfei said.

"And unfortunately I guessed it." He Youjin gritted his teeth and rubbed his fingernails for a while and said, "Fang Haoyang's dog has designed the poster of our training competition. It's called the friendship performance competition. He contacted three live broadcast platforms and planned all the sponsorship and publicity. This is simply public execution!"

"Wow." Lin Mingfei sighed with false emotion.

"Don't come on. I want to recruit you, big brother." He Youjin beat his legs in a hurry: "It's urgent, and it's burning!"