063

Goblin was shocked: "Damn it??? Why? " He paused and added angrily, "Why does their team make a training match with our team?" Even if our team doesn't make an appointment with the shadow! At least leave it to last year's top four teams!"

"Why?" Cai Lun sneered: "Isn't it thanks to your anonymous report? Catch the handle for the alliance! Do you think your anonymity is really anonymous? Playing games on the first day! Now I'm interviewed by an official! Forced to make a training match with polaris! Why do you dare to ask!"

Goblin: "????"

"polaris is now second only to our team in the eyes of the league." Cai Lun patted the coffee table and said angrily, "What can a team's record be transformed into in the end?" It's not commercial value yet! Do it again! They kick their noses on their faces every minute!"

This is the second time that Goblin has been scolded by Cai Lun. He didn't say anything and turned his face aside with a dark face.

At this time, dylan came down from upstairs holding the handrail, "Why next month? Will the league officially start at the end of next month? He frowned and asked.

"Yes, why next month?" Cai Lun's tone will still be slightly softened in the face of dylan. He picked up the water on the coffee table and took a sip. Then he said, "The goal is very clear. It's not to return to the professional league and give up. The fundamental purpose is to find out our details and take back the championship. Do you understand?"

Dylan squinted, and his pupils became colder and sharper.

"Old guys, take care of yourself!" Cai Lun said bitterly, "Coach Su will explain to you the training arrangements for the next month when he comes back later. You can't be so drunk anymore. You must start intensive training!" After saying that, he threw the documents related to the training match on the coffee table with a stinky face, "pop" and turned around and walked to the inner room.

Unlike polaris, in the saber-toothed tiger club, except for dylan, who performed the best in the game, which can have some privileges, other people have no right to speak independently. Everything should be fully obeyed by the manager Cai Lun's arrangement. In a way, Cai Lun and them are more likely to be The relationship between subordinates.

Cai Lun was furious, and the living room of the saber-toothed tiger base was silent. At this time, the deadlock between them was broken by a cold laughter.

Several people of the saber-toothed tiger raised their heads at the same time and looked at the birthplace of laughter. They accidentally saw Ping Shuai standing alone at the door with his trousers pocket.

"What are you doing here!?" Goblin's scalp was being scolded at this moment. Seeing Ping Shuai was like a cockfight, he was particularly jealous and questioned.

Ping Shuai glanced at him faintly, and his eyes were full of contempt and laughed indifferently, "Why can't I be here?" I'm the substitute for your team, the wizard's substitute. Ping Shuai bit the last four words tightly and said provocatively, "It seems that you have almost forgotten this before today."

Goblin: "!" He was instantly enraged. He jumped up and pointed to Ping Shuai and roared, "What kind of substitute are you? Is there a substitute like you in the world? Don't make people laugh--" He was pulled by yoyo's sleeve twice and temporarily stopped the unpleasant words behind him.

Yoyo whispered, "Ping Shuai, you seem to be in a good mood?"

"The old boss won the game with his newly recruited wizard teammates. He is so loyal that he must be happy to follow him!" Goblin sneered and sneered: "One omega can replace it, which is quite worthless. I don't know if some people will regret it now?"