CHATER 25 - PART 3(c)

Start from the beginning

Yibo who has been watching the boy's action with a smile when saw Shizui coming toward him with a pout on his face frowned and when he saw the boy reaching near him spoke, "What happens, Shizui?" And the toddler on hearing this with a pout spoke, "gege, I want to catch those fishes!" As he pointed toward the place where there are fishes right now and Yibo on seeing this laughed as he spoke, "then catch them, dear?" And Shizui on hearing his gege with a frown spoke, "but I am not able to catch them!" As the toddler on hearing this continued, "Shizui tried but he is not able to do it!" As he with a pause spoke, "will you help Shizui on catching those fishes?"

Yibo on hearing this with a smile spoke, "what will prince gege get if he will help Shizui?" After seeing the boy acting so cutely he wanted to tease the boy a little more and Shizui on hearing this with a pause spoke, "I will do anything gege will say!" And Yibo on hearing this with a laugh spoke, "really, little one!" And the toddler on hearing this with a proud look spoke, "yes!" Making Yibo laugh as he spoke with a teasing smile, "will Shizui give gege a kiss for every fish he will catch for Shizui?" And Shizui on hearing this immediately nodded his head as he spoke, "yes, Shizui will do it!" Making Yibo laugh as he stood up from his seat to only take hold of Shizui's hand and with this went toward the sea as both of them bent down and started catching fishes and with every wish Yibo caught a kiss was planted on Yibo cheek by Shizui making Yibo laugh and with this, the time went on as the boys started enjoying their fun without noticing the presence of someone who has entered the beach and is watching them with a smile on his face.

It was after more than half an hour Zhan left the shower after sorting out his problem and after getting ready he left the mansion to only move toward the beach and the scene he saw made him smile as well as jealous at the same time as he saw Yibo laughing with Shizui as both of them were busy playing with each other but the moment he saw Yibo handing a fish to shizui made him curious but the thing which followed made him burn with jealousy as he saw Shizui planting a kiss on his husband's cheek and the moment he saw this he clenched his fist as he felt he has been deprived of something he rightful owns to do, so to calm himself down he closed his eyes and released a deep breath and after doing so he spoke, "Yibo, Shizui, gege is here!"

Yibo and Shizui who have been playing with fishes when heard the voice of the young heir immediately turned around and the toddler on seeing his handsome gege immediately ran toward Zhan as he spoke, "gege!" And Zhan on seeing Shizui running toward him immediately opened his arms to only capture the boy in his arms and Shizui after getting engulfed in his handsome gege's arms giggled cutely as he spoke, "gege, you came!" And Zhan on hearing this nodded his head as he spoke, "yes dear!" And with this toddler broke the embrace as he took Zhan's hand and spoke, "let's go, gege!"

Zhan on hearing the little one with a smile spoke, "where, Dear?" And Shizui on hearing this with a smile pointed at the place where Yibo is standing as he spoke, "to prince gege!" And then looked at Zhan as he spoke, "I want to make a sand castle with both of you!" And Zhan who has followed the child's finger when heard him with a smile apple, "okay, Shizui!" And with this, both of them left the place to only move toward the place where Yibo has been standing right now.