CHAPTER 23 - PART 3(b)

Start from the beginning

Zhan on hearing the tone looks at Yibo as he spoke, "what do you want to know, Yibo?"

Yibo on hearing Zhan spoke, "can you repeat what you said about my meals for the past six months?"

Zhan on hearing the younger knows that he can't escape the question of younger so he with a sigh spoke, "I was making meals for you for the last six months!"

Yibo on hearing this looks at Zhan as he let a laugh and spoke, "why?"

"What do you mean by why, Yibo?" Asked Zhan while raising his brows as he is not able to understand the question of the younger.

Yibo on hearing Zhan asked, "why did you make my meals, Mr. Xiao Zhan?" And Zhan when heard the question is taken aback as he is not able to understand why thr younger is asking such a question but he knows that if he will not answer then Yibo will get more irritated so he spoke, "because I care for you, Bo!"

Yibo on hearing Zhan just a painful chuckle as he spoke, "don't joke around, Mr. Xiao!" As he is not able to believe the older as he continued with a pause, "then where was this care before six months? Why only this care came around six months back only, where were you before that?"

Zhan when heard Yibo was taken aback as he was not expecting such a question which made him silent and Yibo when heard no answer felt a surge of anger inside him which made him stand up from his chair and Zhan when saw this immediately stood up from his seat as he moves toward the younger to only grab his hand.

Yibo who was about to move away from the dining area to calm himself down as he is not able to believe that the person whom he thought never cared for him had been responsible for his meals for the past 6 months and he was not even informed about ...

Yibo who was about to move away from the dining area to calm himself down as he is not able to believe that the person whom he thought never cared for him had been responsible for his meals for the past 6 months and he was not even informed about it which made Yibo felt betrayed and he felt that his anger has no reason that all the time it was only him who was kept in the dark but before he could move he felt a hand holding his elbow which made him turn around to only found Zhan holding his elbow which made him glare at the did person as he spoke, "what do you want now, Mr. Xiao?"

Zhan on hearing Yibo released a deep breath as he spoke, "where are you going Yibo, without having your breakfast?"

Yibo on hearing Zhan in a stern voice spoke, "that doesn't concern you, mr. Xiao!" As he with a pause continued, "when it never concerned to you to tell me about something this important then it doesn't matter if I tell you where I am going?" And with this, he jerked the hand of Zhan which has been holding him, and left the mansion.

Zhan when saw Yibo leaving just slumped on the nearby chair as a few tears rolled down his cheeks as he mumbled, "you spoiled it again Zhan!"