This made Han Xiaoxuan feel a very mysterious feeling, and she felt as if she was dreaming, because the black beetle is so abhorrent, so she would have a dream that the black beetle was used as an ingredient by Xiaobai?

When she pinched her arm fiercely, a clear sense of pain told her that this was not a dream, and that Xiaobai really made the black shell insects that she thought were terrifying into food.

Seeing that all the friends in the live broadcast room were discussing fiercely there, Han Xiaoxuan said nothing, her eyes fixed on Gu Bai's movements.

If it's true... if the black beetles are really edible and still delicious, isn't that... is she able to taste the taste of natural food too?

Even if this is what she is most afraid of, she doesn't seem to be so afraid in front of eating.

When Gu Bai instructed them on how to eat shrimp tails, and Han Xiaoxuan tasted the deliciousness of black shell worms, she was really not afraid, and what she had been afraid of for ten years was easily resolved by Xiaobai.

Even when Han Xiaoxuan looked at Black Beetle again, she found that the other party was unexpectedly good-looking, especially when she received countless orders to buy Black Beetle from her during the live broadcast, Black Beetle in her eyes became more cute.

If more and more people eat black worms, then they don't need the army to send people to deal with the black worms that are flooding their planet. They can deal with them themselves, and they can make a fortune from it.

Han Xiaoxuan, who discovered the business opportunity, immediately and earnestly replied to all those who chatted with her privately, and set a reasonable price for Black Beetle.

The price won't be too high, because black beetles can be seen everywhere in their place, and the sales are basically all profits, and she certainly won't be a black heart.

But it's not too low. After all, they need to be picked up manually, and the black beetle is aggressive, so the person who picks it up is in a certain danger.

Han Xiaoxuan thinks the price for everyone is reasonable, and the fans who received the news feel that the price is too cheap, and they all increase the order quantity.

Both parties are satisfied with this.

Of course, these Gu Bai didn't know yet. After watching the fans in the live broadcast room, he closed the live broadcast room directly.

When everyone's news is almost over, everyone went to the beach to pick up lobsters again, especially Jun Zhehao and Zhao Mingyu who tasted delicious, the one they picked up was fierce, and their eyes glowed when they looked at the crayfish.

If the lobster had thought, it is estimated that all of them were hiding in the sea at the moment.

It was busy until the sun was about to go down, and everyone stopped. The lobsters on the beach have been picked up by these people, and only a few are left, and beside them, there are placed one after another high. Another big iron barrel, all of which are their harvest today.

"Hurry up! Sister-in-law, can we continue to eat crayfish at night?" Zhao Mingyu asked expectantly.

"No problem, not only will I cook crayfish for you at night, but also barbecue for you!" Gu Bai said boldly.

Barbecue, crayfish, and draft beer, it's simply too much fun.

"Sister-in-law is great!" If it wasn't for the fact that the boss was here, Zhao Mingyu would have rushed up and hugged Gu Baihuan long ago.

Jun Zhehao: "Then let's pick up crayfish tomorrow?"

Although today's harvest is full, according to their food intake, plus butler Gu, they can't hold out for a few days before they're all used up.

The Guide of How to Be an Interstellar TycoonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara