217-218

Chapter 217 This is my boyfriend

"Boss, the first jump is about to happen." Zhao Mingnan really reminded Jun Molin.

Each of them is no stranger to jumping.

A transition refers to two places that are far apart, compressing the distance in the middle, and going directly from this location to another far away location in the shortest time.

Every time they go out or perform a mission, or go to other planets, they will actually go through a transition. Otherwise, according to the distance between the two, they will fly directly there, which will take a long time.

In normal times, they don't need to pay special attention to the transition at all, but now there is a special person on their airship - Gu Bai.

Because the jump has requirements for the physique of the passengers, the higher the physique level, the smaller the negative impact of the jump. On the contrary, the lower the physique level of the passenger, the greater the impact.

The physique level is too low, and even the jump cannot be performed.

Gu Bai's physique level is relatively low, this is something everyone knows, so Zhao Mingnan reminded in advance.

However, it does not mean that people with a low physique level can only hold it hard when they make a jump, and only need to enter the dormant cabin before the jump.

The dormant pod can withstand the negative effects of the warp.

Jun Mo Lin personally brought Gu Bai to the dormant cabin and watched him lie in.

"Don't you have to come in?" Gu Bai asked.

"No, the jump has basically no effect on us. I'll be here to guard you. When the jump is over, I'll wake you up, and you should sleep inside." Jun Molin soothed Gu Bai.

In fact, for people with a high physique like them, even if they don't enter the dormant cabin, the effect of the transition will hardly affect them.

"Okay." Gu Bai knew that the transition would not affect Molin, so he stopped worrying and closed his eyes to prepare for cultivation.

He definitely couldn't sleep when he was resting, but he could still cultivate.

However, when Gu Bai heard Jun Molin's voice again, he realized that he had fallen asleep unknowingly.

The slap in the face came so quickly that Gu Bai was stunned for a few seconds.

"Is the transition over?" Gu Bai asked in confusion.

"Well, there's still a day left before the next transition, you go out to eat first." Jun Molin said softly.

In this way, before each jump, Gu Bai would lie in the dormant cabin, sleep, or practice. After the jump, he would come out to breathe or cook some food for everyone.

After the airship sailed in the universe for seven days, Gu Bai finally saw M95, a blue-green planet similar to the earth, again, and a sense of familiarity was born spontaneously.

This is probably what it feels like to be home.

Really long-lost feeling.

Since the end of the world, human beings will have no home, no fixed residence, and they will be displaced, their lives will be threatened at any time, and there will be no homesickness.

Now suddenly feeling this emotion, Gu Bai's eyes are slightly pantothenic.

He will have a family after that.