168-169

Chapter 168 Another owner of the manor

Of course, he just picked up a small part of what he said. In fact, if it really develops, Gu Bai will face more than this.

Moreover, he has a hunch that in the future, Master Xiaobai's career cannot be limited to the production line factory and this small restaurant. It will become bigger and bigger, and it will affect the entire empire, even the interstellar, and it will also be a market for the nutrient solution and a big impact.

At that time, those old-fashioned families will definitely take action against Master Xiaobai for their own benefit.

"That's not to worry, what is my cousin's identity, you know, with him protecting Master Xiaobai, who would dare to come to trouble?" Fang Weixuan still didn't think it was anything.

In terms of background power, who can compare to his cousin's family.

Tang Qiu: ...

This was indeed the truth, and he could not refute it. But……

"I know the identity of your cousin, and I know that he can protect Master Xiaobai, but the tactics of those businessmen are absolutely beyond your imagination unless the relationship between Master Xiaobai and your cousin is made public now, otherwise it will be hard to guard against, it is better to let me join directly, I don’t have much share, like you, a quarter is enough, let Master Xiaobai occupy half, and in addition to providing production lines and workers, I can also provide you, you also know my family background, as long as they know about these productions, all of them will join my team, and those people will not dare to bully Master Xiaobai." Tang Qiu finally stated his purpose and passed it on to Gu Bai.

The Tang family is in business, and one-fifth of the economic lifeline of the empire is in the hands of the Tang family, which covers a wide range of areas. The annual tax paid to the empire is unimaginable to ordinary people, and they can be regarded as the richest family in the empire.

If they have their backing, they can indeed solve many problems. In terms of business, they are indeed more effective than Jun.

Fang Weixuan no longer held any objections, but did not affirm him either, and gave Gu Bai the right to choose.

Gu Bai thought about this matter seriously, as Tang Qiu said, if his career develops and grows in the future, it will inevitably affect the traditional nutrient solution market.

Now in the entire empire, most people still rely on a nutrient solution, and only a small number of rich people can eat natural food.

If he popularizes natural food in the future, the price will also drop to the point where ordinary people can afford it.

Then the number of people who eat nutrient solutions will inevitably decrease, which will affect those enterprises that mainly rely on nutrient solutions, and even have a certain impact on the existing natural ingredients market, which will affect the interests of a large number of people.

At that time, he is likely to be at the forefront of the wind and become the target of public criticism.

It is unavoidable to find a blessing for himself and his career. He knows Jun Molin's identity and knows that he can protect him, but he is the prince of the empire after all, and he cannot interfere in too many ordinary people's affairs, otherwise, those wealthy and powerful people will unite to resist, which will have a bad impact on the royal family.

He didn't want to implicate Jun Molin, so the Tang family was indeed a very good partner.

"Tang Qiu, I hope that the cooperation between the Tang family and me is on an equal footing, not because you are my apprentice." Gu Bai said seriously and remarkably.