196-197

Chapter 196 Shen Zongye comes to the door

Shen Zongye had originally taken a fancy to Gu Bai's talent and ability in cooking, and wanted to call him back to serve the family, but now seeing that even the royal family attached great importance to him, and even hired him as the royal chef, he thought of Gu Bai in his heart. The importance has increased by another layer.

After all, Gu Bai is the child of his Shen family. If he can get connected with the royal family because of this, it will definitely be more helpful to their Shen family's career.

So, Shen Zongye continued to communicate with Gu Bai, but no matter which communication number he switched to, he couldn't get through.

Shen Zongye, who had never been treated like this before, wanted to lose his temper, but when he thought of Gu Bai eating soft and not eating hard, he held back abruptly, but his dissatisfaction and resentment kept accumulating in his heart.

He directly sent a message to Shen Liangqing's brain.

Shen Liangqing was connected very quickly. Seeing that it was her father's communication number, she thought that her father was reluctant to let her go and was going to let her go home. The bad mood that had been caused by Gu Bai suddenly became brighter.

"Dad." Shen Liangqing called sweetly.

In the past, as long as she called Shen Zongye like that, the other party would buy her whatever she wanted.

However, as soon as Shen Zongye opened his mouth, it was in a cold and serious tone, which suddenly broke the hope that Shen Liangqing had just built up, "Have you apologized to Xiaobai? Have you obtained his forgiveness?"

Shen Liangqing was like a thunderbolt from the blue, her smile was still frozen on her face, she never thought that her father would one day speak to her in such a cold and serious tone.

She had only heard this tone when her father reprimanded subordinate employees.

Shen Liangqing suddenly felt extremely aggrieved, tears quickly filled his eyes, and the whole person looked pitiful.

Seeing her like this, Shen Zongye felt soft for a moment. After all, it was his daughter who had been in pain since childhood and held in his hand, but when he thought of Gu Bai's achievements and why he was reluctant to come back to the Shen family, his heart ached immediately. was replaced by dissatisfaction.

"Hurry up and apologize to Xiaobai and bring him back." Shen Zongye continued with a cold face, with obvious impatience in his eyes.

Shen Liangqing also discovered this, she never imagined how her father who had always loved her would suddenly treat her like this.

"I won't! Why should I apologize to that bastard? Dad, you weren't like this before. What did he say to you? You want to do this to me suddenly?"

When Shen Zongye was questioned like this by his daughter, his expression became more condensed, and his tone was not very good: "Don't care why, in short, if you can't bring Xiaobai back, you won't come back in the future."

After speaking, Shen Zongye hung up the communication without giving Shen Liangqing a chance to speak again.

Shen Liangqing's heart was full of hatred for Gu Bai, but now with Shen's blessing, she wished she could rush over and kill Gu Bai now.

But the little bit of reason she had left told her that if she did this, her next life would be ruined, and she couldn't ruin her life for others.

She had to find a way to deal with Gu Bai, she absolutely couldn't make that bitch easier.