61-62

"I just started the farm, so the crops are limited. As for physical stores, it's on the schedule already, but the branches have to wait. Do you guys still want to eat here? If not, I'm afraid I should go offline now." Gu Bai took the chance to change the topic.

"Of course. We've waited here for a whole morning."

"Mister, we want to eat buns. You know, the same kind you have made on your live stream."

"I agree!"

Whether people had watched his show or not, they all asked to eat steamed buns.

"Alright, as you wish," Gu Bai said with a smile and pulled Mu Mu's hand before getting into the restaurant.

Thankfully, Mu Mu came here on time, or he wouldn't be able to talk through all these passionate customers.

As a leader in his past life, Gu Bai had never feared zombies. But now, his hands were tied when he faced these foodies.

"Thank you for being here for me. Otherwise, I wouldn't even know how to ease their annoyance. Wait here, I'll make you more steamed buns later," Gu Bai said smilingly and then added, "Speaking of which, Mu Mu, shall we name you differently? I named you this way casually before, but I believe you deserve a better one." Gu Bai only called him Mu Mu because the real Mu Mu wasn't with him when he first came here. To memorize his partner, he named the man this way.

Now that the vine had come to his world as well, it would be inappropriate to call this man Mu Mu.

To his surprise, the man shook his head and said, "I don't want a new name."

"You like the name Mu Mu?" Gu Bai was surprised.

The man nodded.

"All right then. As long as you like it, I've been accustomed to calling you that way anyway." Gu Bai didn't force Mu Mu to accept his advice.

After all, the vine had no chance to get into the Second World while Mu Mu had no way to go to the real world. Now that they wouldn't be able to see each other, he thought it was fine.

What he didn't foresee was that the vine and Mu Mu would fight hard for the name someday.

Gu Bai immersed himself in cooking after entering the kitchen. Soon, the steamed buns were ready one after another.

The customers who had been waiting in the store immediately opened the store panel in order, being panic buying the buns. Soon, the quiet place was lively.

"I only bought two of them. How come the buns are sold out so soon? Who bought more than mine? Didn't we make rules before?"

"Didn't we agree to buy three buns separately? Why did I only get one? That's so unfair!"

"Xiaoling, didn't you eat the buns on Xiaobai's live stream this morning? Why are you competing with us? Are we still friends?"

"Linlin, so you still remember what you said about buying buns for me? Why did you eat them all?"

Linlin was a little embarrassed. "Haha, sorry. I couldn't help myself."

The customers in the store kept on questioning each other while those outside the store couldn't wait to get in. Unfortunately, the store was too small to have them all, which meant only those in the store could buy the buns.

Therefore, before the purchase started, the customers had made a rule that each of them could only buy one portion before getting out so that the latter ones could get in and enjoy the same.

Gu Bai set three buns for each portion, so those who had entered his store earlier almost got the buns they deserved. It was time for them to get out and let those outside the store get in.