73-74

73. Little Puppy?

[Xiaobai, are you going to knead the dough again? Did you just add too much water?]

[Hahaha! That's silly. Bai Xiaobai, do you know how to make other things without flour? You've added too much water, but you just reminded others not to add that much. Isn't that embarrassing?]

[He must be out of tricks. How dare he fool the fans around with such tricks?]

The anti-fans once again appeared to mislead Gu Bai's fans, but those who echoed them before ignored them totally, leaving their comments on the screen as if they were jokers.

When their "companions" finally started to send messages, they thought the situation might get better. But what they said angered the two of them immediately.

[Let's not come to the conclusion so early. We can wait and see what Xiaobai will do today.]

[That's right. I've embarrassed myself so many times before. Who knows what kind of dough he needs for cooking waffles? Maybe that's exactly what he wants. If that's the case, don't you think you would make yourself awkward again?]

[You better not send these comments yet, or you won't have face to stay here anymore.]

A few anti-fans quietly tried to persuade their leaders, thinking that their comments were safe among the comments of Xiaobai's fans. But they didn't know the truth was that Xiaobai's fans didn't want to waste their time on them.

As expected, after Gu Bai added water, he then started to stir it until the batter was smooth and clear. It was nothing like the dough the anti-fans had mentioned, so those who didn't condemn him felt lucky.

It was good that they didn't echo with the anti-fans' leaders.

"If your batter is like this, that's good enough. You can't make it too ropy or too watery. Of course, people favor different kinds. Just add the water based on your needs." Gu Bai put the batter in the bowl in front of the camera so that the fans could see it clearly.

Heating the pan, he then added oil and the batter. Next, he took the pan and turned his wrist. As he moved, the batter turned into a thin round pancake that looked inerratic and beautiful. The fans couldn't help feeling amazed.

Gu Bai was always a quick chef. To show the fans the process, he usually made it slow at first and then made it faster and faster.

Otherwise, it would take him too much time to finish the dishes.

The fragrance of oily mixed with the smell of eggs spread in the kitchen, endlessly enticing the audience and attracting the other little guy.

"Awww!" A cute voice sounded at the door. Soon, a fluffy creature opened the kitchen door and entered the kitchen directly, looking at Gu Bai and the waffle in his hand.

"Nice nose, Mu Qiu. You found me so soon." Gu Bai summoned Mu Qiu, pulled a small part of the waffle, and then put it in front of Mu Qiu's mouth before blowing it cooler.

The fragrance became stronger. Mu Qiu opened its mouth, stretched out its tongue, and immediately rolled the waffle into its mouth. Its soft tongue rubbed against Gu Bai's fingers.

Gu Bai didn't mind and touched the puppy. Oh, he should say the wolfie, "Good boy."

[What is it? It looks so cute. I want to touch it.]

[Let go of the fluffy creature and let me do it!]

[I want to be stroked by Xiaobai as well! Leave here, doggie!]

[Humph, you shallow people! Leave the waffle to me!]

[Why do we have to choose? The waffle, Xiaobai, and the puppy are all mine!]