125. The Spectacular Opening Ceremony(ii)

"That's a great idea, but I'm afraid we won't have enough additives for them." Gu Bai was kind of satisfied with the solution. He wouldn't want to let them leave if he had a better choice. They were the fans and customers who supported him. It didn't seem right to send them away.

"Rest assured, Master Xiaobai. I've made a lot since you taught me how to make additives. They should be enough for them," Fang Weixuan said with regret.

He spent every minute making the additives since he had the recipe and made a lot for himself. However, now was the time for him to share.

Fang Weixuan did feel regret for his decision, but he told himself to cheer up because it was for the sake of Xiaobai. He could make more in the future, anyway.

Without Master Xiaobai, he wouldn't have been able to make any additives.

"I appreciate your efforts," Gu Bai thanked him sincerely.

"No problem," said Fang Weixuan with a smile.

The guards "borrowed" all possible stores and installed tables and chairs as soon as possible. Meanwhile, they didn't forget to buy more ingredients.

Thanks to Fang Weixuan, they had great manpower today. If there were only the two of them here today, they wouldn't be able to deal with all the ingredients even if they worked all day.

The ingredients were piled up, and that was no exaggeration. If any of the customers could see the scene in the kitchen, they would be too surprised to shut their mouths.

The official opening time was at 10 a.m. Most customers had gotten seated in different stores obediently under the guards' guidance or threat. As for those who had nowhere to go, they could only stand outside the restaurant waiting, but the roads were clear enough for the cars to pass.

As soon as it was 10 o'clock, Fang Weixuan came out of the kitchen. Since Gu Bai didn't want to show his face, Fang Weixuan had to stand out since he was the main chef in the restaurant as well.

"Thank you, everyone, for attending the opening ceremony of the first branch of Blue Star Restaurant. You are welcomed to taste the chaffy dish we made for you, and I wish you a happy time eating!" The fans cheered as Fang Weixuan's voice fell.

Although some fans were disappointed that they couldn't meet Gu Bai, they were consoled by the chaffy dishes.

They knew Gu Bai didn't want to be disturbed in real life, considering he didn't even show his face on his live stream.

Everyone knew that Gu Bai was young and he came to the Central Star to study. With so many fans, his life would be affected if people knew what he looked like, so they understood him.

Of course, people might have an attitude if it were someone else they were talking about. Lucky for Gu Bai, his dishes had soothed everyone to be nice to him.

They could calm down as long as they had dishes to eat.

After the speech, Fang Weixuan finished the ribbon cutting to officially open the branch. Then he welcomed the customers to get in for meals.

Since many customers had gone to other stores, he only needed to invite some customers to the branch, and the ceremony was over in this way.

The chaffy dishes were served one after another, followed by the ingredients.

Most of the customers here were fans who had watched Gu Bai's previous live stream before, so they were more familiar with the manners when eating the chaffy dish. Without Fang Weixuan's reminding and instruction, they put the ingredients into the pots.