176-177

Chapter 176 Feeling...not bad

After successfully seeing Jun Molin's ears turn red, Gu Bai finally had a sense of accomplishment to pull back a round, but at this moment he didn't notice the brewing aura in Molin's eyes at all.

"Baibai." Jun Molin's voice was even softer, with a hint of obvious forbearance, and at the same time, it was even more provocative.

Only then did Gu Bai realize that he seemed to have gone too far, and hurriedly wanted to jump out of Jun Molin's arms, but he was tightly locked in the arms by Jun Molin, who noticed his behavior.

"Brother, I... I should go back to the dormitory." Seeing the craving in Jun Molin's eyes, Gu Bai couldn't help swallowing, his heart was beating faster that it was about to jump out of his chest.

"There will be no class tomorrow morning." Jun Molin's eyes became deeper and lustful as if a bottomless stir could be drawn with just a glance, and there was no possibility of escape.

"But I... um..."

The continuing half of the words were blocked between his lips, Jun Molin couldn't bear it any longer. The self-control he had always been proud of was just a display in front of Gu Bai, and the moving lips seemed to have really attracted his attention, and couldn't help but want to taste it.

Thinking like this, Jun Molin made the first move.

The two lips were pressed together, an ambiguous sweet feeling rose in the room, and the temperature seemed to be getting lofty and hotter making their body also become excited.

The two moved in sync with their lips, Jun Molin gently bit on Gu Bai's lips asking for approval to penetrate his mouth, and the sound of breathing was vague, adding a bit of pleasure.

In his two lifetimes, it was the first time Gu Bai experienced the feeling of kissing. Although Jun Molin was not very skilled at first, it was like a natural skill that he was born with without having to learn, and he quickly became proficient.

His first kiss was donated by Molin in the teacher's dormitory. He was afraid his first night may not be able to keep up.

Gu Bai has lived two lifetimes, and he's still a virgin. His first night is still there and it's going to be for a person who is over thirty years old it is indeed so embarrassing.

But Gu Bai, who had never had any experience in that area had heard that having sex for the first time was very painful, and he might not be able to get off the next day.

Comparing Jun Molin with his own small body, he is unlikely to top him, so he can only be the one at the bottom.

He was still a little scared about this, but there was a vague expectation.

However, Jun Molin's kiss soon left him no time to think about these things.

Although he was a little stunned to kiss him at first, he began to respond after he reacted, but Jun Molin's progress was really fast. Compared with him, he was inferior and could only be coerced to bear it.

But it feels good not to be top.

The kiss continued, the temperature continued to rise, and the two kissed from the living room to the bedroom, as intimate as conjoined twins.

The two lay on the bed hugging each other, as they were close to each other their eyes met.

Jun Molin's eyes were like a lion waiting for an opportunity while staring at its prey. As if once the prey moved a little, he would immediately rush forward and devour the prey.

It was the first time that Gu Bai had seen this side of Jun Molin.

He has seen the cold, silent, ruthless, gentle, considerate, and careful Jun Molin, but he has never seen the crazy side