207-208

Chapter 207 The precarious vest

Guangnao's prompt sounded, Gu Bai looked at the caller ID on the light screen, connected, and a surprised and excited voice came from the opposite side.

"Xiao Bai, our planting experiment has been successful, and the yield per yard is ten times higher than the yield in the Plantation Research Institute! In the future, we can also produce large quantities." Gu Mangzhong's old voice was transmitted to Gu Bai's ears through the light brain. There was a slight trembling in his tone.

Even through the light brain, Gu Bai could still feel the excitement of the other party.

"Congratulations." Gu Bai said congratulations with a smile, but these were all within his expectations.

He once planted crops on Planet M95, and naturally knew that M95 was suitable for planting, but the output of other places would definitely not be comparable to his farm. After all, his farm was blessed with wood-type abilities.

In fact, if the wood-type abilities in this world can also master the skills of spawning plants, the growth cycle of natural crops will become shorter and the yield will become higher.

Maybe he can mention this to Director Gu in the future.

"Xiao Bai, this is all thanks to you, otherwise we would have missed such a valuable and potential planet." Gu Mangzhong thanked Gu Bai sincerely.

Without Gu Bai's live broadcast, everyone would not have noticed such an inconspicuous marginal planet.

If there is no Gu Bai's farm, everyone will not come to this planet to carry out planting experiments, and it will be even more impossible to obtain such gratifying results.

It is not an exaggeration to say that it is Gu Bai's credit.

Moreover, this planting experiment has also opened up a new idea for them. Maybe they can go to other marginal planets, as well as those undeveloped and uninhabited barren stars, and maybe they can find suitable farms for planting.

In this way, the reserves of ingredients in their empire will be greatly increased, a step closer to the fact that ordinary people can afford natural food, and a step closer to the popularization of natural food.

Gu Bai: "Grandpa Gu, you are too polite."

"I have compiled the planting results and yields into reports, and I believe there will be results soon. The empire should vigorously develop this planet by then," Gu Mangzhong continued.

This was the news that Gu Bai wanted to hear the most.

If the empire can vigorously develop this planet, it will give priority to building a bridge between the two planets, so that it will be much more convenient and faster for him to travel between planet M95 and the central star.

He just didn't know when it will be completed. He hope it can be completed before the summer vacation, so that he can go back during the summer vacation.

He hasn't seen Grandpa Gu and the workers on the farm for so long. He really misses them a little bit.

After finishing the communication with Grandpa Gu, Gu Bai hesitated whether to make a video to Jun Molin and ask him to help him ask when this matter can be dealt with.

After all, as Jun Molin, he would definitely be able to get in touch with this matter, but in this way, does he count as... going through the back door?

However, before Gu Bai could decide whether to send this communication, on the other side of Xingbo, the official royal family had already announced the news.