276. Fairy Clothing

After the lucky fans were drawn out, they received the spaceship tickets ordered by Gu Bai on the same day, and immediately boarded the spaceship to the M95 planet.

These days, fans have arrived one after another, and they are all looking forward and excitedly waiting for the opening ceremony of Gufeng Street.

Not only the fans who are going to participate in the scene, but also countless netizens on Xingwang are also looking forward to this day.

Gu Bai directed all these lucky fans in the Blue Star Hotel. There are still two days before the opening of Gufeng Street.

On this day, Gu Bai took the time to gather all the lucky netizens. Because there were a lot of people, the gathering place was on an open space at the foot of the farmhouse Leshan.

The scenery here is beautiful and the place is relatively large. After the netizens came here, they were quickly attracted by the surrounding beauty.

"It's really beautiful here. Staying here, I feel my soul has been purified, it's so relaxing."

"Me too, I suddenly felt that the pressure of work disappeared, and I felt more relaxed than ever before, and I really want to stay here forever."

"No wonder so many people want to come and settle here. It's really suitable for living here. Why haven't I found such a treasure planet before?"

"It's not because the M95 planet is too far from the central star, it is inconvenient to communicate, and it is on the edge of the empire. Except for the residents of a few nearby planets, it is estimated that no one can think of coming here."

"Fortunately, Xiaobai exists, otherwise such a good planet would be buried."

"Well, we Xiaobai fans are lucky stars, and we can bring blessings wherever we go. My home is next door to Planet M91. I used to be almost as poor as here, and I was often troubled by crayfish. After Xiaobai taught us how to cook crayfish, crayfish are now on the verge of becoming endangered."

"Really? Is it so powerful?"

"Ah! Crayfish turned out to be a special product of your planet? I always wanted to buy it before, but I couldn't get it. Later, it sold less and less, and now it's almost impossible to buy it."

"Yes, because they are about to be eaten to extinction. When we were deeply affected by it, how could we have imagined that it would one day be eaten to extinction by us humans, and it also brought us so much income, a lot of people are getting better because of it, and now many fishermen are learning to breed crayfish, and the output of crayfish will definitely increase in the future."

"Sister, do you have crayfish farming in your family? Can I reserve ten pounds with you now?" A girl asked the girl next to her with bright eyes.

Hearing the words, the others hurried over and looked at the girl expectantly.

The girl was a little embarrassed to see them, but when she thought that if the domestic crayfish was sold, it would be an income, she immediately felt very happy, nodded and replied: "Yes, but now it's still shrimp, still it will take a while before they grow up enough to eat."

"It's okay, I can wait, I'll order 20 pounds now."

"I want ten pounds."

"Leave me five catties, how much is it, and I'll transfer the money to you now."

Immediately, there were a lot of people around the girl, everyone was chatting, and there were even those who wanted to transfer money to book on the spot. The shocked girl was a little overwhelmed.