178-179

Chapter 178 Could it be that... that person has also crossed over?

"What's wrong with Xiaobai these past few days? He doesn't look so good every day." Du Xiaoxing whispered to Mao Dan next to him.

He watched Gu Bai sitting by the window in a daze, and this situation had been going on for several days, which had never happened before.

Mao Dan shook his head, "I don't know. It's rare to see him going out these days, and he seems to have lost his soul."

Although it feels a bit strange to describe it like this, this is how Gu Bai feels to him now.

"He has done a good job in his studies, and the Blue Star Mall and the small restaurant are also doing well. There is no problem at all, so what could have gone wrong?" Du Xiaoxing analyzed it and found that there was no problem, especially in his career. , Gu Bai's current achievements are unattainable by 99% of the students. It can be said that he is very successful, and it should not be like this.

"Otherwise, let's ask? That's not the case." Mao Dan suggested.

However, before the two of them passed, Gu Bai floated back to his room like a ghost, leaving only Mao Dan and Du Xiaoxing to stare at them.

In fact, Gu Bai also knew that he had been too decadent for the past two days. Isn't it because Jun Molin received a notice that he had to leave the school for a few days. As a result, he seemed to have lost his support and felt that he had no energy to do anything.

Before Jun Molin didn't come to teach at the school, he was not like this.

No, it can't go on like this anymore, there are still many things that he needs to deal with and do, how can he waste his time on grief and sorrow? This is not his style!

Gu Bai patted his cheek, forcing himself to cheer up, even if other things can't be done, cultivation should always be required.

With a little more practice, the ability can recover faster, and Jun Molin's spiritual power can also recover faster.

So, Gu Bai began to force himself into a state of cultivation, and summoned Mumu to let him supervise him.

"Close your eyes, try to feel the wood elements in the air, guide them into the body, and run with the meridians."

As a result, the usually obedient and receptive Mumu, this time like a naughty child was just not willing to be absorbed by him, instead it was playing hide-and-seek with him.

"Ah..." Gu Bai sighed deeply, and began to think of Jun Molin a little.

Is this the state of love?

Seeing each other in one day is like every three autumns?

Gu Bai wasn't so exaggerated, he just wanted to see him, even if he just told him infirm things.

But he knew that Jun Molin had a special status, and if something happened, it would definitely be a big deal, and it was not easy to call him on video to disturb the other party.

At this time, Gu Bai's communicator lighted up, and a text message was passed in.

He hurriedly turned on his brain, and after seeing the sender clearly, his splendid and excited expression gradually returned to normal, and there was even a slight disappointment visible to the naked eye.

However, Gu Bai soon became angry again and told himself that he couldn't treat him differently, it was too obvious, at least he had to be the same as usual before opening the text message.

Chef Zhou Xing: Gu Bai, are you free to come to the Chefs Association these two days?

Gu Bai replied: OK, I will go there tomorrow morning.